81-82: Weight loss period

Chapter 81: Husband praised her for being cute on the scale, so happy!

After giggling happily for a while, Airi hugged him very delicately: "Really? Then give me a hug and see if I have gained weight."

Osamu Dazai picked her up and bumped her confidently: " I didn’t feel that Airi was so light. “

He weighed two or three pounds at most, which is entirely due to his good upbringing. He has that kind of happy roundness and is particularly cute.

Airi was very happy to be coaxed. She had a lot of confidence and the courage to face such evil items as the scale.

"That's great!" She rubbed her husband's face, and even put a scented one on his cheek: "I'm going to weigh myself. I'm probably a little swollen today, and my mother just said I was fat!"

When she heard that she was going After weighing himself, Dazai Osamu, who had just finished cheating, fell silent and began to speculate whether he was about to make his wife angry, which was a top priority.

Her husband, who was looking at her with a smile a second ago, suddenly stopped talking. Airi was keenly aware that something was not right.

"Why...why don't you speak?" She asked doubtfully, having a bad premonition in her heart: "Were you trying to coax me just now?"

Do you want to tell the truth? But no matter which sentence you say is true, "The round face is so cute", "My hand feels better after gaining a little weight", or "I was a little too thin before, but now I feel more comfortable to hold you", there is a high probability that you will offend your wife. angry.

After making the judgment, Dazai Osamu wisely chose another explanation: "The machine will always make mistakes. My mother-in-law must have been using it for a long time, right? Hong Kong's machine is much more accurate. Why don't we go back and weigh it again?"

After returning, he first adjusted the Weigh the scale so Airi can see the numbers she likes and won't be sad about such strange things anymore.

What he said was very spiritual, but in the end he still wanted to stop her from weighing herself.

So, is she really fat? So fat that my husband can feel it!

Tears burst out of her eyes. Airi flattened her lips and wiped her tears: "I'm just fat. It's the same whether you weigh yourself here or go back. Can you still control the scale... Huh?" He

made a guess smoothly. , and this guess was very consistent with her husband's character. Airi looked at him in surprise.

"You're not going to adjust the scale first and then lie to me that I'm not fat, are you?" She asked in disbelief.

Sometimes, Airi's reasoning ability is very scary, especially when he can't coax him, he can almost guess what he is going to do.

With his own logic, Dazai Osamu kissed his wife distressedly: "There is no need to worry about weight. No matter what kind of Airi is, she is super cute and beautiful. I like them all. I can't see any difference."

It's a bit like Declaration of the mentally retarded husband, but he is hindering progress. Airi thought seriously that since she had gained weight, she had to lose weight.