74-75: Marriage Crisis

Chapter 74: Marriage Crisis

Just a casual complaint, but she got an incredible answer. Airi suspected that she was deaf.

"What did you say? Although you are following me, it's nothing?" she asked in disbelief.

Osamu Dazai proudly repeated: "Although I was following her, I didn't put a bug or eavesdrop on Airi."

He was really proud of himself because he had the self-control to refrain from eavesdropping on his wife. , so you can say it with confidence.

But Airi didn't understand his mysterious self-confidence at all, and even wanted to hit someone.

"You, you, you have a problem!" She stammered and accused, her logic a bit confusing: "How can you say such things, how can you eavesdrop on others? No, you actually want to eavesdrop on me! That's too much!"

" I held back." Dazai Osamu defended himself in a low voice: "Although I really wanted to know what Airi said to others, I didn't eavesdrop, but asked Airi."

He felt that he had really become stronger, and he did it. Very good. Not only did they not place bugs, but they also did not arrange for others to eavesdrop. This is very commendable.

However, Airi didn't feel that he was worthy of praise at all, and instead wanted to scold him.

Also, what's with that proud look on his face? Is there anything he can be proud of?

But she held it back and did not directly start scolding her husband. Instead, she pretended not to believe and asked: "Why are you eavesdropping on me? Is it your strange professional habit?"

After being fished and enforced so many times, she seemed to have got it A little bit of essence -

throw out a question that is particularly difficult to answer, and as long as there is something wrong with Osamu Dazai's answer, she can scold him with reason.

Even if the answer is correct, she can still find fault with it and show that she is not unreasonable at all.

Realizing that the development of the matter was different from what he had imagined, Osamu Dazai was silent for two seconds and said hesitantly: "Because I want to know? And I really didn't eavesdrop."

Why did he keep emphasizing that there was no eavesdropping? Generally speaking, most of the things a person desperately denies are weird!

Desperately holding back her anger, Airi pretended to be curious: "Really? Have you ever eavesdropped on me before?" She blindly guessed yes! Trash mafia, she will use her sixth sense to solve the case today!

Seeing the raging anger in her eyes, Dazai Osamu's self-confidence disappeared instantly. He hugged his wife Qi Qi Aiai tightly and said, "Well, it can be said that there is no such thing. If Airi doesn't like it, I won't do it in the future."

"I think you have it!" Airichao angrily punched his thigh: "My sixth sense says it is there, and what you said doesn't count!"

Holding her hand down, Dazai Osamu quickly said, "It hurts! Airi, please don't hit me, it really hurts."

"Just endure the pain." Airi glared at him coldly: "You didn't stop when I shouted that it hurt. Now it's your turn to feel the pain, and I won't. It will stop!"