137: Novice Parents

Chapter 137 Novice Parents

Being a parent is something that requires professionalism.

She refused her husband's request to replace her and just stood by the bed holding Dudu. When she didn't move for a long time and listened carefully to her breathing which was quite even, Airi was sure that she had really fallen asleep this time.

Carefully putting Dudu down, she instantly felt her arms sore.

Maybe it was because I was too tight just now and my muscles were strained too much. Even my shoulders were a little sore!

Rubbing his wife's arms distressedly, Dazai Osamu tried his best to suggest: "The nanny has arrived, how about we ask her to come over?"

Thinking of his unprofessional skills, Airi nodded quickly: "Okay, it's okay to have a professional. OK."

And she doesn't have much confidence in herself, and her husband is not a professional and reliable person, and he is not very capable of taking care of a newborn baby.

The nanny was indeed a professional. He washed his hands as soon as he came over, and then he quickly tried out Dudu's diaper. He was very proficient at first sight.

Feeling that he had fulfilled his responsibilities as a father, Dazai Osamu asked relaxedly: "Someone has taken care of her, we can leave."

So soon? Not wanting to leave, Airi declined politely: "Let's stay a little longer. We've been here less than an hour, and we're leaving too fast now."

Really feeling the difference in treatment, Dazai Osamu agreed aggrievedly: "Okay, Let's stay for a while."

After a few minutes of silence, he discovered very sensitively that his wife's eyes were not always on him as usual, but on another person.

Sure enough, it is a third party, and its appearance will affect other people's marital relationships.

Trying to draw her attention back to himself, Osamu Dazai grabbed his wife's hand and rubbed it.

"Are Airi worried about her?" He raised his eyes and wildly released his charm: "Don't be afraid. I have already screened the person you hired. He is a very good nanny and will definitely be able to take good care of her."

Husband Airi blushed a little while looking at her very affectionately.

So handsome, so gentle, I really want to kiss him.

When they looked at each other affectionately and couldn't help but secretly kiss a few times, a strange smell suddenly appeared in the room, accompanied by the sound of a baby crying loudly.

Airi stood up immediately;

"What's wrong?" she asked nervously: "Why are Dudu crying?"

On the first day of officially working in the mafia, the nanny's forehead was sweating.

"Pee, peed." She replied a little stutteringly: "I'll be fine soon, I'll be fine soon."

She changed the diaper quickly with her hands and feet, so fast that she could almost see the afterimage.

Seeing others pick up her daughter and put her aside, while her daughter was still crying, Airi suddenly felt uncomfortable.