136: Dudu

Chapter 136 Dudu: Tomorrow comes tomorrow, there are so many tomorrows.

Based on the theory of tomorrow, it took several days for Airi to have time to get to know her daughter.

"Long time no see." Ninomiya Hoori was holding a bottle to nurse, with tiredness in the corners of her eyes: "If someone hadn't brought a bottle every day, I would have thought that Dudu was an orphan."

This is so embarrassing, love Li stared at the air for a while, leaning weakly against her husband.

"I just gave birth to Dudu and I'm weak." She said softly.

His wife wanted to laugh whenever she spoke, but Dazai Osamu suppressed his laughter and nodded in agreement solemnly: "Yes, Airi is very hard, so I took a little rest these days."

Ninomiya Hori was silent, and she asked with complicated emotions. : "You have told me about Dr. Yosano's power before, are you going to pretend you didn't say it now?"

It was even more embarrassing. Airi wanted to faint on the spot, but Dazai Osamu stood up to protect his wife.

"It's psychological and spiritual hard work, which caused physical weakness, so it must be relieved by rest."

"So that's it." Ninomiya Hona nodded expressionlessly: "Whatever Airi did was right. If you are wrong, please refer to the previous article. "

What is the difference between her mother saying this and letting her live on another planet?

Airi was so embarrassed that her pupils couldn't focus, but her husband still acted naturally and steadily.

"Thank you, mother-in-law, for your understanding, but Airi is not wrong, she is right."

Dazai Osamu exchanged experiences with his mother-in-law seriously: "If you first think that a person is wrong, then a prejudice will be formed, regardless of the person behind you. No matter how hard you try, it will be difficult to break this prejudice."

Ninomiya Hori was so complicated that she couldn't even speak.

She had realized before that there was something wrong with Dazai-kun, who was just following her daughter like a brainless person, but at that time she could still find reasons for them.

Pregnant women just have to obey, otherwise the bad mood will affect both of them.

But now that the child has been born and is still doing well, could it be said that they are always like this?

Suddenly discovering the little secret of her daughter and son-in-law, Ninomiya Hori suddenly didn't want to talk to them.

She had to observe it carefully. Did she remember that Airi was not such a domineering person? Or is it that children are different in front of other people and in front of their parents?

After finishing feeding the milk in the bottle, Airi asked eagerly: "Can I hug Dudu?" Ninomiyaho

looked at her expressionlessly: "You are your mother, who will hug you if you don't hug me?"