49-50: screwdriver! !

Chapter 49 Screwdriver! !

Feeling like a member of a marriage fraud gang, Zhongyuan Zhongya calmly took out a pack of cigarettes.

"Sorry, I suddenly got addicted to cigarettes." He touched the cigarette case and said politely: "I'm going to smoke a cigarette next to you, and you can chat slowly."

After that, he walked firmly towards the door. That was completely different from the bartending bar. He seemed to be proving something with his actual actions.

So is she still wrong?

Airi pouted and snorted unhappily: "I don't mind. If they don't mind, you can just smoke next to me." Nakahara Zhongya

froze, and it took him a long time to turn around. He asked without any confidence: "Do you mind?"

Osamu Dazai and Atsushi Nakajima both shook their heads very quickly, as if they were afraid that if they went slower, something bad would happen.

Airi was even more unhappy.

What, it looks like she is fierce. Was she really fierce just now? Aren’t they all mafiosi? Aren’t their minds too fragile?

When the Nagashima iced tea she ordered came, Atsushi Nakajima and Chuya Nakahara had already sat at another table to smoke. Only her husband looked scared and sat there.

Is she really that vicious? Airi is a little doubtful about life, and this Long Island ice tea is not very good-looking. It looks the same as ice black tea. It even has a straw, which makes it feel more like it.

Taking a sip a little depressed, Airi looked at the wine glass a little doubtfully, and Dazai Osamu asked nervously: "Does it taste good? If not, how about another one?" Airi

glanced at him suspiciously, and then Take a sip and feel it carefully. To be honest, she thinks it's okay, because it's not sweet enough and it's a different flavor?

And it didn't smell like wine. If none of these three people had sneaked out, she would have doubted whether the glass had been changed.

Seeing that she had drunk more than half of the drink, Osamu Dazai was very anxious but did not dare to stop him. He could only worry about popular science: "The alcohol content of Nagashima iced tea is 40 degrees, and the alcohol content of margarita is 30 degrees. What should I do if I get drunk after drinking Airi like this? ? It’s very uncomfortable to be drunk.”

“I know, Long Island ice tea is a virginity drink, and I wouldn’t drink it if I wasn’t with you.” Airi looked at her husband with a bit of disgust: “Abba, you have so many things to do. Yeah!" It

was such a big blow that Airi actually disliked him for being too meddlesome!

Dazai Osamu was extremely aggrieved: "Airi used to like calling me daddy, why don't you like it now?"

A little dizzy, Airi told the truth sincerely: "I used to like to tease you, but it's not true. I want to find another father for myself. If you don’t feel shy later, of course I won’t like to be called that.”

Osamu Dazai fell into deep thought. He has also guessed this possibility, but Airi prefers him to be stronger, but if he is stronger, he will lose a lot of benefits...