53: Sudden Piracy Incident

Chapter 53: Sudden Pirate Incident

After solving the screwdriver crisis, they continued their previously interrupted space travel.

Sitting on the passenger spacecraft, Airi looked out the window in amazement. She actually saw the earth with her own eyes! The kind of Earth from an astronaut's perspective, with your own eyes, not through pictures!

"It's so beautiful, this is the earth!" She stared closely at the window for a while, then turned on the crazy photo mode.

Besides astronauts, who else would have this opportunity? She actually saw the earth!

As a resident of Earth, Osamu Dazai also admired his home planet with great interest.

After coming to other worlds and seeing real aliens, he became more confident about his identity.

Although he is a little smarter than normal people, he is definitely not an alien, because he is much smarter than aliens and does not look like the same kind.

After a while, Airi was still standing taking pictures, and Dazai Osamu couldn't help but stand up and hug her waist.

"It's really beautiful. I didn't expect to be able to see the earth from this angle." He rubbed his wife's face: "This journey will pass through many planets. We still have the opportunity to go and see them. Airi, save some memory. Yeah."

He is right. There are many scenic spots in the travel brochure. They are all very beautiful tourist planets. Just think about it and you will take a lot of photos.

Still not satisfied, Airi took a few more pictures of the earth. Airi hugged her husband excitedly and said, "Zhi, we can see the earth! What a great honeymoon, I really like Zhi, Zhi is so awesome!"

Airi regained her attention, Dazai Osamu kissed her happily: "Airi is also great. Thanks to Airi, we can have this opportunity."

The two looked at each other sweetly for a while, then sat down and kissed secretly in a tacit understanding.

Although there were not many guests on the spaceship, the person sitting in the row next to him was Nakahara Chuuya, an acquaintance, and the one sitting behind him was Atsushi Nakajima, both of whom were very smart.

So when they want to kiss someone outside, they have to do it gently and try to hide it from their friends.

With such a beautiful scenery, the leader and his wife only looked at it for a while before they started kissing each other in a very quiet way. Zhongyuan Zhongya was full of worries about the future trip.

For singles, the biggest pain is probably traveling with couples, especially those who are particularly bored.

Nakahara Chuuya wanted to say loudly that both he and Nakajima Atsushi can hear and are not blind, so if you want to kiss, feel free to kiss boldly without being sneaky. This will cause a greater critical impact and make them appear more redundant!

When we were approaching the first scenic planet, the spacecraft suddenly vibrated, and the captain calmly announced on the radio: "We have encountered pirates. Please don't panic and cooperate as much as possible. Even if your property is robbed, we will definitely save everyone." Send it back to Earth! "