88: The core secret of the Port Mafia

Chapter 88 The core secret of the Port Mafia.

Originally, the atmosphere at the scene was completely embarrassing, but after Dazai Osamu said those words, it instantly became tense.

The most nervous player in the field, Kunikida Doppo, looked warily at a certain leader who suddenly turned against him, and explained to his two people: "We have not discovered your core secret, Port Mafia, are you looking for an excuse to start a war? ?"

After he finished speaking, the two members of the enemy team and his own high IQ looked at him with the expressions of wise people.

After a moment of silence, Edogawa asked confusedly: "Are you serious? You really didn't notice?"

Feeling that something was wrong, Kunikida hid his confusion and looked around cautiously.

"What did you find?" He thought carefully for a while and asked tentatively: "We know the appearance and location of the Hong Kong gang leaders, and we also saw the layout of their temporary headquarters. Although this is considered a secret, it is used as a reason to start a war. It's too far-fetched."

Among the remaining four people, three looked at him with wise eyes. Only the girl who didn't look like a mafia was as nervous as him.

He was not alone. Kunikida Doppo just felt a little better, but he soon realized that it was the wife of the leader of the Hong Kong Mafia. He was in the territory of the Port Mafia. Even if the wife of the leader was nervous, she was completely different from him. situation.

Even more confused and vigilant, he tried to ask for help from his teammates in a vague way: "It's not this, what is that, you all know?"

No one paid attention to him, and Airi, the only one who had the same question as him, also remained silent.

She carefully glanced left and right and saw that the other three people had indifferent faces. She quickly made a gregarious face and pretended that she knew the answer.

What is the core secret of the Port Mafia? Her husband?

It's like my IQ was rubbed on the ground. How come even Zhongyuan Zhongya knows about it?

She always felt that she was probably a little smarter than Zhongyuan Zhongya. Isn't it an illusion?

The conference room was quiet for a while. Edogawa Ranpo and Osamu Dazai looked at each other, then suddenly stood up and jumped to the side.

Keeping an eye on him, Kunikida Doppo quickly stood up and jumped to the other side.

At the same time, Nakahara Nakaya rushed to the position where Kunikida had jumped, and just reached out to pat his shoulder, as if he had been delivered to the door.

Kunikida Doppo was controlled by gravity and hit the floor with a "bang".

Edogawa Ranpo sighed deeply: "Okay, you guessed it right, then he is the sincerity of the detective agency."

This situation is even more confusing. I always feel that either the pin is skipped or one is missing. Without watching the episode, it somehow developed to a point that she couldn't understand.