118-119: Two Dazai

Chapter 118 Two Dazai (Part 1)

The wife was so cute at once, and the leader Dazai Osamu touched her face to coax her.

"Wake up so soon? It doesn't matter. My baby Airi can sleep for a while longer, and then we can leave."

My husband is so considerate, gentle, and handsome!

But both he and the other Dazai were too venomous, and she really couldn't bear to listen.

Sitting up and kissing his lips, Airi hugged her husband and acted coquettishly: "But I'm already awake. You're so handsome. I want to look at you and can't bear to close my eyes!"

"The baby is good at talking." Gou. Holding his wife's chin, the leader Dazai Osamu asked with a smile: "Did you secretly eat the candy my husband bought when you went out?"

Airi immediately raised her face: "I don't know, let's find out!"

Her husband immediately lowered his head. head, kissing her lips looking for any candy that might be hidden.

But considering that there were other people present, they just put their lips together and kissed simply.

At most this time it took a little long.

Most people are a little confused.

Among this sweet couple, there is one person who looks very familiar and has a very familiar name, but his behavior is not familiar at all!

Is this Dazai too? Will Dazai become like this once he gets married? Or is it that once he becomes the leader of the Hong Kong gang, Osamu Dazai will undergo amazing changes?

The most unhappy person present was Detective Osamu Dazai, who had the same name and face.

Regarding this kind of behavior that destroys other people's personalities, he complained loudly: "It hurts the eyes. There are still minors here. Can some people pay attention to the impact?"

His voice was so loud that he could barely shout in other people's ears. , so both the leader and his wife heard what he was saying.

The only difference was that the leader didn't want to deal with the single, and the leader's wife immediately stopped with a little embarrassment.

Did she have a little kiss with her husband, only to be reported as a single? Still a single person who is not friendly at all.

Having been unilaterally oppressed for a very long time, Airi felt the familiar feeling of suffocation, but now that she had a husband, she had the courage to resist the bastard devil.

Taking courage, she glared angrily at the man who looked very much like her husband, and scolded him from the bottom of her soul: "You bastard, a scumbag, with such a bad character, you should stay single for the rest of your life!"

After scolding him, she said I feel much relieved, as if the sky has turned blue and the detective agency has become brighter.

She was happy, but Detective Osamu Dazai was not so happy.