129: Okonomiyaki Crisis

Chapter 129: Okonomiyaki Crisis "Cure!"

Looking down from the stairs, Airi almost jumped down when she saw her husband.

Her husband was very understanding and ran over immediately, and Airi threw herself into her husband's arms without hesitation.

"I miss you so much. Why haven't you come home for so long?"

She rubbed her husband's chest with attachment and hugged his neck, feeling so aggrieved that she couldn't hold back her tears.

"I really miss you so much. My chest hurts so much when I think about it." She asked with tears in her eyes, "Are you thinking about me?"

"Yes, I miss Airi especially."

He picked up his wife by the waist, and Osamu Dazai lowered his head to kiss her. Just as he was about to say a few more words of love, she pressed her lips and kissed them.

Airi is so passionate, do you miss him so much?

Dazai Osamu was moved and proud and thought, it seems that he is more qualified to be a husband. He can attract his wife to come all the way to find him after not seeing her for at most two hours.

The atmosphere between them was particularly sweet, like a couple reunited after a long absence, rather than a couple who had only been separated for more than an hour.

Alone, sitting alone at the table in the bar, Oda Sakunosuke thought about it uncertainly.

The two people stood there kissing, and they also used the princess hug posture at the same time, as if there were no single people around. Did they really not see each other for a long time?

But that’s not quite right, aren’t they living together?

We are tired of being together every day, and we don’t see each other for a few hours at most. Do you need to miss me so much?

Taking a pen and jotting down a few words to ease his mood, Oda Sakunosuke's ears twitched when he heard them start to whisper about lovers again.

After kissing his wife until she was a little out of breath, Dazai Osamu let go of her very considerately and kissed her with a soft smile.

"Good baby, Odasaku is still here, can we go back and kiss again?"

Not wanting to care about other people, Airi muttered in a low voice: "Let him wait a moment."

Still missing her husband, she eagerly stopped him Her husband's mouth felt his kiss very seriously.

They started kissing again. They didn't say more than three words when they met, but they already kissed twice.

Slowly putting down his pen, Oda Sanosuke picked up the wine glass and took a sip. He felt much clearer and could analyze the current situation rationally.

Is this how all loving couples meet? Dazai Airi is different from usual, Dazai Osamu is even more different from usual, and have they both forgotten that there is someone next to them?

After the single dog ate tons of dog food, Osamu Dazai comforted his wife, happily carried her back to the table, and placed her on a chair very close to him.