98-99: ••HONEYMOON TRIP••Hot Spring Night Terror

Chapter 98 Hot Spring Night Terror (Part 1)

Hot spring hotels are very suitable for family travel, especially the ones with independent hot spring pools. Going with my husband on our honeymoon is awesome!

The different world they came to this time was a very safe one. There were no superpowers or aliens, just ordinary innocent people, and almost no mafia.

After making sure that the world was safe, Airi could enjoy the world of a couple with her husband, without having to spend time with her grown-up sons.

Although they are also in the hotel, that is not important and can be ignored.

Hot spring, the hot spring that she has longed for, the hot spring that she couldn't soak in last time because of her husband's cooking that caused her to lose her memory. Now she can finally do it!

We chose a very quiet private room with a hot spring outside the room and a very atmospheric view. We happily finished the luxurious food provided by the hotel. The store also brought sake on wooden trays. Plus the yukata they wore, it was very special. Has a traditional feel.

Because he went out to play, Dazai Osamu did not wear a tightly wrapped suit, but wore a navy blue yukata.

Although his collar was wider, the bandages were wrapped more tightly, with almost the entire upper body covered, giving him a very ascetic temperament.

Like what she did on TV, Airi poured wine from a wine bottle for her husband. She saw him holding the wine glass and drinking it down in one gulp, moistening his red lips. She didn't know why her face turned red.

She was probably a little lustful, and it had nothing to do with her lusting after her husband's body. She didn't want to push down her husband who was wearing all kinds of different clothes.

Putting down his wine glass, Dazai Osamu was very satisfied with his attractiveness. He stretched out his hand to his wife, whose eyes were a little blurry: "Come here, Airi, let me hug you."

Airi sat in her husband's arms obediently, holding her back tightly. She leaned against his chest and turned her head to kiss him happily and sweetly.

It seemed that she could taste the aroma of the wine on her tongue. This was the first time she felt the charm of sake. It was many times better than all the cocktails she had drunk before.

Hugging his wife contentedly, Dazai Osamu whispered into her ear: "Airi, please pour me some wine, and I'll feed Airi to drink, okay?"

Of course!

Airi poured another glass with trembling hands. Dazai Osamu picked up the glass and gave her a sip, then drank the rest of the wine against her lips.

"Does it taste good?" He licked his lips and asked her ear.

Her face became even redder, and her whole body went limp from being rubbed by her husband. Airi replied in a low voice: "It tastes good." She

laughed, and Dazai Osamu kissed the base of her red ears: "Then Airi, pour me another glass. Okay? "

It is said that the most perfect way to drink is to drink with your loved one while enjoying the beautiful scenery. The two of you can whisper sweetly and kiss each other from time to time.