140: Life's Problem

Chapter 140: Life's Problem

sneaked out of the back door early, and Airi's heart beat a little fast.

Pulling her husband's hand, she asked uncertainly: "Is it really okay to leave everyone else there?"

Dazai Osamu nodded with confidence.

"Of course, there will be no problem." He half hugged and half hugged his wife, and very quickly took her out of the conference room where the birthday party was held.

When Chuuya and Dr. Yosano start fighting for wine, it means that armed forces will definitely intervene in the end, and a solution such as spraying poison will be used.

That would scare his baby Airi, Osamu Dazai judged worriedly, and contacted the special operations team in time.

After other things have been taken care of and the children are taken care of by their parents-in-law, they can enjoy the long-lost world of husband and wife!

With anticipation, Dazai Osamu encouraged his wife crazily: "A year ago today, Airi gave birth to Dudu with great pains. How can you celebrate such an important day only for one person?"

Airi was still a little worried about being raped. She invited a normal person over, but she just frowned, and her husband explained more understandingly.

"Even if he wins, he is still the strongest, but he has been drunk too many times, so we have already developed a full set of countermeasures, and there will definitely be no casualties."

"Everyone will take care of the father-in-law, mother-in-law, and Airi's friends, so they Don’t worry, as for Dudu.”

After a pause, Dazai Osamu felt a little timid, but he still mustered up the courage to hold his wife’s hand and confess seriously.

"Dudu's personality may be a little bit like mine. He is the kind of child who is not easily scared, so Airi doesn't have to worry about her."

I just hope that Dudu can learn to disguise as soon as possible and don't scare him . Poor baby Airi.

Similar in personality to my husband?

After comparing them carefully, and considering that her husband's personality was not very popular, Airi asked tentatively: "How similar are they?"

Seeing that his wife was cautious and obviously understood something, Dazai Osamu felt even more guilty.

"She is too young to see it now." He sincerely promised: "I will do my best to teach her and let her know the importance of contributing to society."

Instead of playing with everyone as you please to see others collapse and suffer. For fun, he promised that Dudu would not become such a person!

Although during this period she felt that her daughter was a bit like her husband, and from a genetic point of view, her daughter would be more like her father, Airi still had a dream.

My husband just has a single career choice and his personality is not very popular. In fact, he is a very gentle and good person.