127: Pigeon spirit and editor

Chapter 127 Both the pigeon spirit and the editor

said that school is an ivory tower. After leaving the society, you will always encounter all kinds of unexpected difficulties.

Airi felt it very deeply now.

One month after starting work and after making countless phone calls, she only met the author once, which lasted probably less than 10 minutes.

Then the author disappeared without a trace, taking with her the adopted son she sent out!

Oda Sakunosuke, how hard can this author work to delay the manuscript?

If you work so hard to procrastinate, why can’t you spend your time writing?

She realizes the hardships of people in society, and Oda Sakunosuke and Nakajima Atsushi are not having a good time either.

With their special powers and many more years of experience, Oda Sakunosuke and Nakajima Atsushi had been dealing with each other for a long time, so long that both of them desperately hoped that the other would give up first.

"Mr. Oda." Nakajima Atsushi tried his best to show his friendliness: "You only need to return to the detective agency, there is no need to wander outside for so long."

Oda Sanosuke, the white god of death who is staring closely at the port mafia The tone was very vicissitudes: "Actually, as long as you leave first, of course I will go back to work in a few days." After being absent from

work for so many days, he did not dare to think how angry Kunikida would be.

Regarding his request, Nakajima Atsushi flatly refused: "I have not completed the task assigned by my wife, and I cannot give up now."

Like him, Oda Sanosuke was not willing to give up.

He stated his point of view expressionlessly: "I have no inspiration now. If I can't write it, I just can't write it. Even if you take me back, it will be useless."

But Nakajima Atsushi is a very perseverant person: "I haven't tried it yet. However, maybe Mr. Oda just lacks some understanding of himself."

The negotiation collapsed, and the negotiation collapsed again. The two people quickly exchanged a few moves and started chasing each other again.

Since it wasn't a real angry situation, the two of them made a tacit agreement to take a break during meal time to ensure that the other wouldn't starve to death.

Squatting on the street, holding a big bowl of curry rice, Oda Sakunosuke asked: "Don't you have any other work? Why don't you go and work first, how about I wait here?" It

was not far away from him. , Nakajima Atsushi held a large bowl of chazuke rice and explained very seriously: "This is the first time my wife has assigned me a task. If I can't complete it, she will definitely be very disappointed with me." I

often chat with Dazai Osamu and listen to his He complained that his wife was extremely charming, but just caring about those people a few times and sending red envelopes a few times made many of his subordinates seriously treat her as their mother and respect her.

Oda Sakunosuke fell silent.

Therefore, it can be said that it is impossible for Atsushi Nakajima to give up, but he is very unwilling to let him go back and write novels.