7-8: Pursue 1st step

Chapter 7

Insomnia is a very serious problem. Airi feels very sorry for her: "It's so pitiful. Insomnia is so hard. Give me a hug to comfort you."

She hugged Dazai Osamu a little hard and patted his back comfortingly. Touching his face with pity: "How long have you been suffering from insomnia?"

Dazai Osamu held her hand that was touching his face stiffly and said even more weakly: "Not long, I just had a lot of work yesterday, but I took care of everything. ."

His tone was so weak that Airi looked around: "Would you like to rest on the sofa for a while?" She said a little shyly: "I... you can rest on my lap. I heard, I heard that it is easy. Fall asleep."

Knee pillow! It sounds very beautiful, a must-have plot in idol dramas!

With a little more force on his hand, Dazai Osamu didn't know whether he was expecting or pushing back: "But will that hurt Airi?"

"No!" Airi tried not to be so excited: "You can give it a try. I don't think so."

He was very restrained when he took the initiative to hug her before, but now he feels much more excited. This is obviously what he wants!

Airi pulled him happily: "Come on, come on, it's very uncomfortable if you don't get enough rest. I just finished eating so I can take a nap."

She took Dazai Osamu's hand and sat on the sofa. Airi patted her thigh: "Come on, let's try it!"

His body followed her and he sat down honestly. Dazai Osamu still tried hard: "It will really crush Airi."

Pulling him into her arms, Airi looked at him with some annoyance. With Osamu Dazai.

He followed her here so obediently, and no matter what he said, she couldn't help but awaken her strange attributes!

Lying on Airi's lap, pillowing her soft thighs, looking up at her tall...

Dazai Osamu curled up his fingers and covered his eyes with the back of his hands: "Can Airi put on a coat? Sitting like this will help Cold."

But what if Dazai Osamu regrets it when she stands up? She pulled him down naturally just now, but she didn't feel confident if she did it again.

Airi was in a dilemma: "But you're already lying down, so it shouldn't matter, right?"

"I'll ask someone to get a shawl." Osamu Dazai took out his mobile phone and typed blindly, being extremely careful to avoid touching anything he shouldn't. The soft thing lost control on the spot.

He feels a bit like a cat with fried fur.

Airi can be sure that she never had any bad taste in the past and never made things difficult for others.

But after dating Osamu Dazai, she seemed to have awakened some extraordinary attributes.

Deliberately touching Dazai Osamu's hand that was shielding his eyes, she stroked his fingers carefully and felt him tremble slightly. Airi almost burst into laughter.

so cute! Why are you so shy?

She held his hand in a very bad way, clasping her fingers together, and then pulled it up with a little force.