PROLOGUE

SERAPHINA WEASLEY
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

SERAPHINA WEASLEY✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seraphina Weasley made her way through the busy Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, trying desperately to not get knocked over by anyone, which was proven to be easier said than done.

All around her children of all ages were busy saying goodbye to their parents and siblings, ready to start a new term at Hogwarts. But she was all alone, putting all her energy in dragging her trunk behind her.

It wasn't that she was an orphan or that her parents didn't want to come with her, it was just that no one could find the time to come with her. Seraphina had never known her mother and her father was an old and tired man that had her very late in his life.

So from the time he finished school Seraphina had pretty much lived with her older brother Arthur and his wife Molly. And while she adored both her brother and sister-in-law, they couldn't find time for her most of the time.

Last year their first child, William or Bill as Seraphina had started calling the boy, had been born which meant that Molly spent a lot of time with him meanwhile Arthur worked a lot.

Seraphina didn't mind though, she knew she didn't have the right to mind. She was the one that crashing in on their family time, so she spent a lot of time on her own. It had always been like that.

From an early age she had learned to manage on her own because she didn't have any siblings her age to play with or parents that could spend much time with her. She didn't even have a mother.

Well inside the Hogwarts Express Seraphina tried to find an empty compartment but she eventually settled for one with a red haired girl seated inside it. "Hello, do you mind if I sit here?" she asked politely.

"Oh —" the girl with the red hair looked up to reveal a pair of the greenest eyes Seraphina had ever seen before. But much to her surprise they were trimmed with red, making it look like the girl was crying, "Of course."

Seraphina sat down across from the red haired girl, "I'm Seraphina," she introduced herself, offering a hand for the other girl to shake.

"I'm Lily," the girl gave her a small but before any further conversation could be made the door to the compartment slid open and two boys entered, chatting loudly.

One of them had shaggy brown hair and striking grey eyes. The other one with untidy black hair and hazel brown eyes. Both of them radiating an air of arrogance and confidence.

"Ladies, may we join you?" the one with shaggy brown hair gave them a charming smile as he sat down next to Seraphina while the other one sat down across from him.

"Seeing as you are already seated, why not," Seraphina said, turning her attention to the window afterwards, looking out as the train started moving. However, a pair of eyes, or rather two pairs of eyes, staring into the back of her skull so she turned to see the two boys look at her.