CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-TWENTY-FOUR

WILL YOU BE HERE WHEN I WAKE UP?
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

WILL YOU BE HERE WHEN I WAKE UP?✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seraphina's back hit the door the second it closed behind them and Sirius's lips were on hers in a searing kiss. Her fingers thread through his dark hair, eliciting a groan from Sirius who busied himself with unzipping her dress. With his free hand, he grabbed her jaw between two fingers and tilted it backwards to deepen the kiss. His tongue grazed her lip, asking for entrance.

Both Sera and Sirius knew this to be their last night together in a while and with none of them being that great at expressing their feelings with words, their actions spoke louder. All the love, sadness and anger was channelled into the kiss and for a moment they could both forget that in a few hours, Sera would be gone.

Without breaking the kiss, Seraphina yanked off his suit jacket that dropped unceremoniously to the floor of the hallway. On their way towards the bedroom his white button down soon followed after being thrown haphazardly on the floor, leaving his upper body exposed. Sirius dragged the silky green dress down her hips and let it pool around her feet along with her underwear.

Grabbing her hip, Sirius roughly pulled her body flush against his. Sirius lips left hers to trail kisses down her neck and Sera instinctively tilted her head to the side, giving him full access. His hands traced her spine until they reached her arse and in a swift movement he picked her up, his mouth claiming hers in another hungry kiss.

Dropping her down onto the mattress, Sirius didn't break the kiss once. Blindly, Seraphina reached down to get rid of his pants and Sirius got the memo because he quickly stood up and removed them alongside his boxers, leaving them both naked. In seconds he hovered above her, leaning his weight on his elbows positioned on each side of her body to not crush her with his weight.

Sirius kissed her even more fiercely than before, his lips not leaving Sera's until their lungs burned for air. She was only given a second to breathe before he chased her mouth again, desperate to feel her again while his hands grabbed her waist tightly, determined to not let Seraphina go anywhere.

Desperate to have him even closer to her, Seraphina wrapped her legs around his torso. Sirius groaned deeply into the kiss, hips buckling to meet her own. One of his hands trailed down her body slowly like he was memorising her every curve. His lips left hers and he began trailing kisses down her neck, nipping on her skin which elicited a gasp from Sera.

He continued down her chest as one hand came up to cup one of her breasts, leaving wet kisses down her stomach as he got closer to his goal. Instinctively, Seraphina parted her legs as she felt his calloused fingers brushing against the sensitive skin of her thigh.