CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-THIRTY-THREE

ARE YOU TWO HOPING TO BUILD YOUR OWN QUIDDITCH TEAM OR SOMETHING?
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

ARE YOU TWO HOPING TO BUILD YOUR OWN QUIDDITCH TEAM OR SOMETHING?✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seraphina took every precaution possible...

Leaving the Malfoy Manor would be the first risk she took in a while and with Rhea staying behind she needed to make sure nothing went wrong. It had taken her days of arguing with herself before Seraphina even could plan her temporary departure.

Her mother's instincts screamed at her to stay with Rhea — to never leave her side. All Sera's priorities changed the moment her daughter was born. With more than her own life on the line, Seraphina needed to consider all the possible consequences of every choice she made. Even the risks of something as little as visiting her family.

The only upside of Rhea being the perfect prisoner was that Voldemort didn't think he needed somebody to follow her around. For as long as Rhea remained in his hold, Seraphina would come back.

Seraphina's first stop after leaving the Malfoy Manor was Gringotts for two reasons. The first being that she wanted to make a few withdrawals from her vault. The second — and more important — reason was that she wanted to lose any possible tails Tom sent after her.

Afterwards, Seraphina apparated to Ottery St Catchpole and walked over the hills towards her brother's house. For the first time in nearly a year, Seraphina had left the Malfoy family's property and it felt weird not being under constant watch.

Pulling her coat closer to her body, Seraphina's gaze shifted around her, almost prepared for a Death Eater to jump out and snatch her. Dumbledore taught her a few concealment charms years ago but it did little for her paranoia.

When the Burrow appeared in the distance, Seraphina started regretting her decision to visit her family. What if her mere presence there put them in more danger? How was she supposed to answer the infinite amount of questions Arthur and Molly would ask her?

Seraphina reasoned that Tom had enough allies inside the Ministry that her brother and his family were targets already simply for being blood-traitors. Therefore she jumped over the fence and crossed the yard.

She adjusted her coat nervously again. Before leaving, Seraphina had made sure to hide all evidence of her pregnancy. Most of her pregnancy weight had been lost and the sweater Molly's knitted her years ago proved to be perfect to hide any signs that she'd given birth a little over three months ago.

Just as Seraphina reached the front door, it opened to reveal none other than her brother. Only he had not noticed her yet as he backed through the threshold, "I'll see you tonight, Mollywobbles-"

"Mollywobbles?" Seraphina said, momentarily forgetting her nervousness. Hearing her older brother's nickname for his wife made her feel like a child seeing two adults kiss. "I didn't need to hear that."