CHAPTER TEN

IF YOU DROP ME, I WILL KILL YOU
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

IF YOU DROP ME, I WILL KILL YOU✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seraphina stood leaned against a wall where she and James had agreed to meet up for the Slug Party. Not completely unexpected James was late, and because she knew this would happen she too had arrived a little later than agreed upon.

When she heard footsteps she turned around to see James walk towards her in fancy dress robes but his hair was as untidy as always.

"Tell me one thing," Sera said, "Your father invented the Sleekeazy's Hair Potion, how come you don't have better hair?"

In response James gave her a playful shove, "I already have the good looks, brain, money and charm — let the other lads stand a chance," he said smugly. "No one is perfect — except maybe Padfoot."

"Can I please be the flower girl at yours and Sirius wedding?" Seraphina said with a teasing smile, "Because I doubt either one of you will ever find somebody you love more than each other."

"Of course you can," James played along as the two of them walked towards the party, "It s going to be a lavish party. I'm thinking a June wedding in a French castle."

"Sounds beautiful."

"Yeah, but I still want to see other people. So I guess it will have to be one of those marriages," James said.

The two laughed as they reached Slughorn's office and Seraphina knocked on the door and a few seconds later Slughorn opened it with a bright smile when he saw her.

"Seraphina, dear girl, welcome, welcome," he greeted her jovially, "How wonderful that you could join us — and you brought Mr. Potter with you."

"Professor Slughorn," James gave the professor a overly pleasant smile, "I couldn't pass up an opportunity to attend one of your wonderful and famed parties."

After exchanging a few more words with Slughorn the two made their way inside the party and to the food table. Because if there was one thing Sera liked about these parties it was the food.

Sera and James being the two mature people they were started a little game where they would throw food to each other whenever Slughorn turned his back to them, and the other one would catch it with their mouths.

"And ten points to Slytherin," Seraphina cheered after throwing a butterscotch from across the room only for James to catch it in his mouth. The two met up in the middle and did the handshake they came up with during their First Year where they high fived one time high and one time low before bumping their hips together.

"Being pathetic is more fun when you do it together," James grinned, referring to what she had said when she told him to be her date. Then his eyes landed on the two people that just entered the room, "Oooh, here comes Sirius and Abbott."