CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT

CARE TO MAKE THINGS INTERESTING
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

CARE TO MAKE THINGS INTERESTING✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

RULE 3
STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE THEIR COMMON ROOMS AFTER 6 PM AND MUST RETURN TO THEIR DORMITORIES AT 9 PM

The day before the first Quidditch match of the year, Seraphina felt nervous. More so than she usually did because this year it was like she had something to prove. Her Sixth Year's defeat and drama caused people to question her role as Captain even more. With this being her Seventh and last year, it also happened to be Seraphina's last opportunity to win the cup and leave a lasting impact. No Quidditch Captain wished to lose before graduation.

After making sure everyone on her team ate a proper meal and went to bed on time, Seraphina snuck out of the Slytherin Dungeon and through the empty corridors until she reached the Astronomy Tower where Sirius waited, leaning casually against the railing.

"Is this a ploy to make sure I don't get enough sleep for tomorrow's game?" she asked, announcing her presence. During classes earlier that day, Sirius told her to meet him at the Astronomy Tower shortly after 9 pm - when curfew started - and since she knew that there was little chance of her falling asleep so early anyway, Sera decided to comply.

During the first months of their Seventh Year, Seraphina and Sirius often had to sneak around and find short moments here and there to spend together. Keeping a relationship a secret proved more difficult than they both thought and by now Seraphina actually looked forward to after the game when they no longer would hide anymore.

"It would be a stupid ploy of me since I also would be tired tomorrow then," Sirius pointed out, pulling her towards him, leaning down to give her a quick kiss in greeting. "Are you ready to lose tomorrow?"

"Like we lost against you last year?" Seraphina retorted, cocking an eyebrow.

"Gryffindor won the Cup," Sirius reminded her.

"Yes, but there was one game you definitely did not win," Seraphina pointed out. "But hey, someone needs to be second best."

"You're awfully cocky," Sirius smirked, arms tightening around her waist. "Care to make things interesting?"

"What do you suggest?" Seraphina asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously at him.

"When Gryffindor wins, you need to wear a Gryffindor uniform for an entire day," Sirius told her confidently.

"Okay, so when you guys inevitably lose," Seraphina matched his cockiness, "you will wear Slytherin clothes for an entire day."

"You've got yourself a bet," Sirius sealed the deal with a kiss rather than a handshake.