CHAPTER ONE

I HAVE REFLEXES
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

I HAVE REFLEXES✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

4 years later....

"SERA!"

The sound of her name being called caused to stop pushing her trolley forward and turn around just in time for a body to crush into her and dark red hair to cover her vision.

"LILYPAD!" Sera exclaimed which caused the other red head to pull away and give her a death glare.

"I hate you," Lily stated, shuddering as she remembered the boy who usually called her that.

"Nah, you don't," Sera smirked at one of her best friends. Most people thought their friendship was pretty strange seeing as Seraphina was a Slytherin while Lily was a Gryffindor but Sera was used to people finding her strange by now.

She was the first Weasley to ever be placed in any other House than Gryffindor which would have been hard enough without being a Slytherin. For while her family hadn't openly expressed their disappointment it was clear enough.

How could she not see how her father and brothers would scrunch up their noses at the mention of her House and how everyone's interest in her had disappeared even more since she left for her first year at Hogwarts.

But she couldn't blame them completely since she hadn't really done anything to repair that relationship. But it still hurt.

Especially when her father had died last two years earlier because she felt like he had died seeing her as a disappointment. She hadn't gotten a chance to prove that she was just as good as her older brothers. No matter her House.

His death had resulted in Arthur gaining custody of her but he had his own family to worry about without her bothering them. Arthur worked hard to provide for his wife and two sons while Molly took care of said sons.

It made her feel like an outsider in her own family.

And it certainly didn't help that she was an outsider in her own House too. Sure, she had some friends in Slytherin, or at least half friendly people, but due to Seraphina not sharing some of her housemates views on pureblood supremacy, those housemates saw her as a blood-traitor, making other people scared to associate themselves with her.

Which was why her best friends weren't snakes but lions and Lily wasn't the only friend she had found her first day on the train. James, Sirius, Remus and Peter, or the Marauders as they had taken to calling themselves, were four of her absolute best friends. They were annoying idiots most of the time, but her friends none the less.