CHAPTER ELEVEN

I'M NOT AN IDIOT
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

I'M NOT AN IDIOT✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"You can thank me later," James said while sitting down next to her in the Great Hall. It was mostly empty, like it always was this early in the morning.

"I don't think I will," Seraphina said, taking a sip from her pumpkin juice, "But please, go on."

"So, I wrote to my mother and told her about your miserable Christmas plans," James told her with an excited grin, "And she demanded they you come home with us for Christmas."

Seraphina sighed, "James, I don't want to be a bother-"

"You are not," James assured her, "Believe me. The only one who will be bothering my parents is me. Mum loves you more than she loves me - it's okay, I have accepted that."

"You are not gonna let this go, are you?" Sera sighed.

"I will throw you into my trunk and drag you with me if necessary," James told her seriously.

"Do you honestly believe you would be able to overpower me and throw me into your trunk?" Sera snorted.

"Not alone," James said, "Padfoot, Moony and Wormtail would have to help me and when you are distracted by them McGonagall would knock you unconscious. I'm not an idiot."

"You kind of are."

"Are not!"

"Are!"

"Are not!"

"Are!"

"Are not!"

"For the love of Merlin, will the two of you shut up!"

. • ⚯͛ • .

"I can't believe you are spending Christmas with Potter and Black," Lily said, making a disgusting face as they stood outside waiting for the carriages that would take them to the train.

"They are not that bad, Lilypad," Sera said, "And Mrs. Potter is probably the most wonderful person on the planet."

"But it's still Potter and Black," Marlene scrunched up her nose, "Christmas is a holiday we celebrate because we don't have to see their ugly faces."

"You can say a lot about them, but their faces are not ugly," Dorcas said, "It's when they open their mouths the problem starts."

"Now I just feel like you are trying to ruin my mood," Sera joked, "Jamikins and Sirius are actually funny to be around. Not to mention that Remmy and Peter might stop by."