CHAPTER SIX

DON'T WORRY PRINCESS
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

DON'T WORRY PRINCESS✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Okay, gentlemen," Seraphina walked in front of her six male teammates, "I cannot underline this enough, there will be no cheating during this game. I don't want to win because you killed everyone on the Gryffindor Team, is that clear?"

The guys looked at each other she let out a sigh, knowing that her words had gone through one ear and out the next, "With that said, I still want to win. So follow my plan and if you plan on cheating — because I know you will — do it with style and finesse. Don't hit the Gryffindor Chasers with your Beater's bat. Again."

"Don't worry princess," Avery smirked cockily, playing with his bat, "We will try not to do too much damage to your little boy toys-"

"First of all, call me princess again and I will use your own bat to hit you off your broom," Sera said with an overly sweet smile, "And second, focus one winning, not causing as much damage as possible."

"What's the fun in that?" Evan Rosier, the Keeper asked with a sadistic smirk that made the other guys laugh with the exception of Regulus who looked far too nervous for his first game, although he did a pretty good job at hiding it with his mask of indifference.

"The fun in that is not giving the other an unnecessary amount of fouls because you and I both now that you manage to block about one out of ten of those," Seraphina shot back which made Rosier's smirk drop.

"I'd like to see you do any better," he sneered at her.

"I don't have to, I'm a Chaser," Sera deadpanned, "It's my job to score and your job to not let the other team score. So no blatching, blurting, bumphing, haversacking, Quaffle-pocking, stooging, blagging, cobbing or flacking. Understood?"

"Didn't you give Gryffindor a penalty last year for punching their Captain in the nose?" Regulus asked, making some of the other guys laugh at the memory.

Seraphina cringed at the memory, "I was trying to pull off a Transylvanian Tackle, which isn't illegal as long as no contact is made. However, it's difficult to pull off on a speeding broomstick."

A loud horn was blown outside signalling that the match was about to begin so the Slytherin Quidditch Team quickly picked up their brooms and walked towards the pitch in formation.

"Nervous?" Sera whispered to Regulus who walked beside her in the front. The younger boy looked at her, narrowing his eyes at her without forming a reply, "Oh sorry, I forgot that you Blacks don't get nervous."

When they the arena they were met by the loud roar of the crowd, although it was the Gryffindor side that cheered the loudest as their own team entered the arena from the opposite direction.