Chapter 4: It's Really not the Teething Period

Qi Chu's understanding of wolves still stays in the zoo, but the wolves in the zoo are well fed, and they are all fat and strong, and they are not afraid when they see people coming. In their cognition, someone coming means that there is something to eat. Often when people appear, they will be accompanied by shouts and pieces of fresh meat.

Qi Chu was also someone who had seen wolves in a wild animal park back then, but this wolf in front of him was obviously different from the wolves in the zoo.

The wolf in front of him seemed to have a bad temper, and the down on his face was still stained with the blood of the prey, which had dried up and scabbed, and looked full of wildness.

"Do you have any opinion on me?" Huo Bei saw this thin wolf looking at him all the time, and suddenly felt irritable. Its fangs were exposed, and it raised its claws forward, and slowly approached Qi Chu step by step. His eyes were gloomy and he said: "Don't walk behind me, go to the front... If you dare to provoke me again, I will kill you."

There have always been many battles between wolves, and they have no mercy for their prey or their kind.

Qi Chu didn't doubt the authenticity of the wolf's words, he immediately lowered his head, a little annoyed that he had forgotten that wolves and dogs were similar, they both looked at each other for a long time, and mistakenly thought that you were provoking it, and then rushed up to take a bite.

He flicked his tail, raised his somewhat weak paws with difficulty, and walked in front, and there was silence behind him, but he knew that the wolf had been following behind him, and that cold and cruel gaze followed him like a shadow, like a substance.

"Click!" There was a crisp sound, which was particularly ear-piercing in the silent snow. Qi Chu subconsciously stopped, shook his ears and raised his head, trying to find the source of the sound, and then found that the branches above his head were a little crooked. Before he could think about it, it magnified in Qi Chu's dog eyes-

This branch is broken!

When Qi Chu was in college, he barely passed the 1,000-meter physical test. The only thing he could do was to participate in the college student table tennis competition in the province and won a participation award.

Facing the tree branch smashing the dog's head, with less than a few seconds to spare, his mind shouted frantically: "Run! Run! This thing has been smashed hard, and it has to be reincarnated."

But his body stood there honestly, until his neck suddenly hurt, his whole body was dragged and rolled around, and a heavy object was pressed on him, until the object stood up, and its claws stepped on his stomach mercilessly, Qi Chu realized that he was saved by the wolf in front of him.

The broken branch fell less than two steps away from Qi Chu. The branches of this kind of deep mountain and old forest are very thick. Qi Chu got up and glanced at it. The cross-section was as thick as an adult man's thigh. If it hit his head, it would kill him immediately.

"I said." Huo Bei's hind leg suddenly exerted strength, and the injured part was a little cracked. It squatted on the ground, licked the wound on its hind leg, and said, "How did you survive until now? By luck?"

The husky, who watched the broken branch, flicked its tail slightly, and said with lingering fear: "I was saved by you again, this is the second time... Thank you."

Even when he was flustered, Qi Chu still remembered not to look directly at the wolf in front of him, so as not to be considered provocative again.

Huo Bei looked at this wolf that had been avoiding his gaze, almost indistinguishable from those wolves that provoked him and was defeated by him, and suddenly felt dull. He raised his paw and licked it, and his eyes fell on the tail that was still wagging.