Chapter 113

"Aww-"

Early in the morning, Qi Chu heard Huo Bei's wolf howling and the sound of locating the members of the wolf pack. He opened his eyes, yawned, rubbed his belly in the direction of Huo Bei, stretched his paws because he was too comfortable, and then turned over and lay on the ground.

The howling of wolves could be heard not far away, but there was no Iman's.

From the beginning to the end, Iman never admitted that he would join the wolf pack, or that he was still considering it.

"Aww-" But soon there was a familiar wolf howl, which was obviously not Iman's, but Arnold's.

As soon as the voice came out, not to mention Qi Chu, even Huo Bei was a little surprised. Anol didn't belong to its wolf pack, and logically there was no need to reply to it, but today he didn't know what to do, so he actually replied.

When they were very confused, there was a rustling sound from the bushes, and then a wolf's head squeezed out. Arnold looked at Huo Bei with a face full of embarrassment, and then squeezed out from the bushes. At this time, Qi Chu and Huo Bei saw that it was limping towards Qi Chu with its front paws hooked, and then raised its injured paw.

"What's wrong?" Qi Chu didn't understand, he tilted his head: "Limp?"

Limping is really lame, after all, Anol walks with a limp, but compared to this, it took a deep look at Qi Chu, then at Huo Bei, and said, "Do you know what happened to me this early in the morning?"

"What?" Qi Chu was a little puzzled.

Huo Bei, who was on the side, raised his nose and sniffed in the direction of Anol. After a pause, he tilted his head slightly, with a hint of doubt in his eyes.

"I was attacked by your wolves early in the morning." Arnold said helplessly, "What expressions do you have?"

This Qi Chu really doesn't know, let alone Qi Chu, even Huo Bei, who is the leader, doesn't know. After thinking for a while, he said, "You mean...Iman?"

The other wolves are basically nearby. Only Iman did not respond to the ones that were located just now, and the rules of the wolves are very strict. Galle and the others will not cross Huobei to do these things, but Iman will.

After being defeated by Huo Bei, Arnold was taught a lesson by Iman again. He raised his paw and said depressedly, "What are you trying to do?"

It thought it was Huo Bei's intention for Iman to rob its territory, but this time Anol guessed wrong. Huo Bei knew nothing about Iman's robbing of its territory. If Anol hadn't come over, Huo Bei probably didn't know about it until now.

"If I say I don't know, would you believe me?" Qi Chu looked at Anol and said, "We just woke up."

Qi Chu really just woke up, and he hasn't licked his paws yet, but Arnold obviously doesn't believe it. He glanced at Huo Bei, then at Qi Chu, and said, "I have to talk to you guys about this. When Gano was injured and I took him down the mountain to save his life, you promised me not to move my wolves and my territory. Now that it's back, I've given up the previous territory and found a new one, but your wolves still seized this territory. Are you going too far? "

For Arnold, he has to show his claws against those who can beat him, and he has to be reasonable for those who can't beat them.

But obviously, this approach has a little effect on Huo Bei who is in a happy mood. He looked at Arnold and said, "If you are talking about Galle and the others, I will give you an explanation, but if you are talking about Iman... then... I can't help it, it is not a wolf in my wolf pack."