Chapter 75

Human beings are the ancestors who played tricks. When Qi Chu has both the body of a husky and the soul of a human, he will transform into a husky who can play tricks.

Huo Bei was not very clear about Qi Chu's plan. It had indeed taught Qi Chu to use the existing resources around him, but he didn't expect Qi Chu to poison a tiger. This practice really opened the eyes of the wolves.

Qi Chu asked Gano to collect some of that white fruit, then crushed it, and applied the juice to the fur of the prey. This prey was a wild deer, very strong, with good meat quality. Qi Chu applied the juice to the remaining half, and this was handed over to Galle to complete.

Although Galle is a bit unreliable, he is still very dedicated to his work.

It groaned and shattered the fruit with its paws, and then got it on the prey. The juice and the fur of the prey stuck together, but the fruit's scent was completely covered by the smell of blood.

Probably the flesh and blood of this prey was too delicious. After Galle leaned over to sniff it, he subconsciously stretched out his tongue and licked it twice, and then continued to get the juice on the fur of the prey.

After a while, there was a sound in the bushes, and Qi Chu, the sled dog, played a huge role. He dragged the branches of the small ginkgo fruit, and felt the awakening of the blood of a sled dog while dragging the goods.

Qi Chu dragged back and forth without taking a break, but he didn't feel tired at all, and was even more excited.

Qi Chu put the things in front of Galle, and when he was about to continue dragging, he glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw Galle licking his paws subconsciously, and suddenly felt something was wrong.

Sure enough, in the middle of the night, Galle started yelling about his stomachache, and then sneaked into the bushes far away.

Gano, who was sleeping next to Galle, opened his eyes slightly. After checking to make sure there was nothing serious, he closed his eyes and continued to enter the rest time. However, Sawyer and the others were hunting and patrolling the territory, so they didn't encounter these things.

The half wild deer was thrown not far from the pit, and Qi Chu didn't set any extra traps to prevent the tiger from raising its vigilance, and it would be even more difficult for it to fall for it.

Sure enough, in the middle of the night, Qi Chu heard a rustling sound. He opened his eyes and subconsciously searched for Huo Bei's location. After meeting Huo Bei's eyes, Huo Bei lowered his head and gently licked Qi Chu's neck. Although he didn't say anything, the comfort was obvious.

Qi Chu was still a little nervous at first, but suddenly calmed down, and raised his head to respond.

They didn't make a sound, lest if they made a sound, they would startle the snake and make the tiger run away again.

The nights in Siberia are very cold, and the temperature difference between day and night is huge. The snow leopards all lowered their heads and curled up to rest. A huge figure slowly approached the bushes, revealing its furry ears. It sniffed the bloody smell of wild deer, got out of the bushes, and walked towards the piece of meat.

It was very cautious and didn't approach rashly. Instead, it stood in the bushes not far away and observed it first, and then approached slowly step by step. The wolves next to it didn't seem to notice it at all, and the tiger was relieved.

Huo Bei and the others listened to the sound without saying a word, knowing that the plan was more than half successful.

Galle just licked the juice a few times, and he had diarrhea until he collapsed. The whole wolf hung its head listlessly, and lay down in its own wolf den, with a look of seeing through life and death.