Chapter 124

It is not easy to hunt wild deer in Siberia in winter, but it is much easier to hunt wild deer at this moment after a blizzard.

Huo Bei promised Qi Chu to get wild deer for him to eat the next day, and there would be no delay in this matter.

When Qi Chu slept with Huo Bei at night, he buried his head in each other's arms, and Huo Bei blocked the wind and snow for him. He could clearly hear Huo Bei's breathing, and sometimes he nudged slightly.

To Qi Chu, this night was no different from the previous days and nights. The big deal was that after one night, he couldn't get up again the next day. His big tail was curled up, covering his hind legs, and he lay down honestly.

Huo Bei kept licking his fur, trying to make him more comfortable, Qi Chu sighed and said, "I finally understand, I have to live like this from now on."

What else can I do, bear with it, anyway, it will be difficult at the beginning, but it will be comfortable soon.

When he woke up again, he first smelled the scent of wild deer. In fact, when he first became a husky, he couldn't get used to the smell of raw meat, but when he was very hungry, he felt that it was very fragrant.

He also wants to make a fire, but the problem is that Husky's claws can only dig holes, and he doesn't have the ability to light a fire.

Qi Chu got up, leaned over and sniffed, then used his paws to grab his favorite hind leg meat, and tore it off with all his strength. As soon as he pulled hard, his back hurt so badly that he had to gasp for air, while refusing to let go.

Seeing this, Huo Bei stepped forward and tore up the hind leg meat for Qi Chu to eat. He was already familiar with such things.

The wild deer hunted this time was very fresh, and the blood was still warm. Qi Chu ate blood and minced meat all over his face. After eating and drinking, he sat next to him and licked his paws. He was very lazy. Huo Bei leaned over and stretched out his rough tongue to lick the flesh on Qi Chu's face.

"Are you still uncomfortable?" Huo Bei asked.

"Uncomfortable." Qi Chu lay on the ground on his back. He didn't realize how much visual impact his actions had on Huo Bei. He stared at Qi Chu, and after a while, he stepped forward and rubbed gently, saying, "I'll take you back to the pit to rest on your stomach."

I have never heard of any family of wolves sleeping in the pit, probably Huo Bei's wolves are the first.

Huo Bei and the others were not used to it at the beginning, but now they have fully adapted to life in the climbing pit, and they can even deepen the pit by themselves to better resist the cold.

Huo Bei held Qi Chu by the back of the neck, which was an easy task for it. When he brought Qi Chu back to the nest, Huo Bei's movements were very light, for fear of making Qi Chu hurt more.

Qi Chu was carried back into the pit, lying on the ground, moving her two furry ears from time to time.

*

Arnold is also enjoying the delicious food at the moment. The wolves and tigers have given him food. Arnold feels that he is almost at the peak of wolf life, but no matter how he eats this meat, he feels that it is not as delicious as the old man's meat.

Sometimes it envies the group of huskies, but when it thinks of Qichu, Anol is even more confused, giving up so many delicious food to come here to suffer, what do you think?

The tiger beside him let out a low growl, and pushed the meat in front of him to Anol's side.

Arnold sighed, while biting the food brought to his mouth, he licked his paws and said, "Isn't it good to live a life where someone feeds you? The natural granary, you can eat as long as you do some work, and you don't have to search for food or compete with other wolves or large predators for food. You don't have to be injured or sleep in the wild... What a wonderful life, why did that husky escape?"