Chapter 108

"The wolf said Qiqi was a dog earlier."

After sending Iman away, Galle belatedly remembered what Iman said, and shook his head: "It can't tell the difference between a wolf and a dog."

Gano glanced at Galle, chose to remain silent, and did not say anything.

"Speaking of this." Sawyer changed the subject, and it glanced at Huo Beidao: "Boss, what are you going to do?"

Huo Bei was silent for a moment, there was not much it could do, and as Qi Chu said before, those people had guns in their hands, Huo Bei had to be careful, no matter how thorough the plan he discussed with Iman was, he had to be careful in this regard to ensure safety.

But these are just its considerations, and it has no intention of telling Qi Chu. It turned its head to look at Qi Chu, then lowered its head and stretched out its tongue to lick Qi Chu's face lightly, and said, "Don't worry."

Qi Chu tilted his head. Looking at Huo Bei from his angle, he suddenly realized that Huo Bei was really different from other wolves, and he felt extremely safe.

"It's hard to kill a human with a gun, let alone there must be more than one." Qi Chu paused, and then said: "But the probability is by no means zero."

The probability that a husky wants to kill a human is more than zero, let alone a wolf.

*

"Boss." The two ends were almost smooth, which made the young man a little uneasy. He glanced at Iman who was beside the man, and felt that something was wrong. It seemed that the wolf was planning something, but he felt that it was ridiculous for him to think so smart of a beast.

"What are you thinking?" The man turned his head to look at him, then turned his attention to Iman, raised his hand to stroke Iman's hair, and said, "Good baby, find that wolf king and kill it, and you will have enough food and clothing in the future. I will support you for the rest of your life hahaha."

Iman stared straight ahead, and after a while raised his hair and let out a long wolf howl.

The man didn't know what this wolf howl meant. He thought it was Iman's response to him, so he immediately laughed, raised his hand and stroked Iman's fur, and said happily: "Good wolf, that's great."

Iman flicked his fur lightly, then turned his head and licked the place touched by the man just now. It opened its mouth wide, yawned and then lay down on the ground, looking forward all the time, as if it was waiting for something.

It's waiting to see what happens next.

For the man, this night was only a few hours away from the biggest gamble, but for Iman, it was only a few hours away from regaining his freedom.

It lay on the ground, and while licking its paws, it tilted its head slightly. The howling of a wolf could be vaguely heard in the distance, but the distance was too far to make it clear that it was the howling of the wolf.

"I bet heavily on you." After undoing Iman's muzzle and rope, but not releasing the locator on Iman's body, the man squatted down, hugged Iman very affectionately, and said, "Don't let me lose money."

He patted Iman lightly, and Iman rushed out immediately, and rushed into the forest according to the man's intention, without even looking back, while the young man at the side manipulated the positioning device in his hand to determine Iman's location, and then immediately chased after him.

The man and the big man followed suit.

At this moment, there are only three hours left before this live broadcast battle, and the amount in the betting pool is constantly rising, even reaching an astonishing level because of the previous gimmick.