Chapter 83

"Qiqi said before that it was the boss who pursued him, but I was a little skeptical. Now I'm sure, it's definitely the boss who pursued Qiqi." Herro flicked his tail slightly, wandering around the wolf den, and Sawyer next to him heard the words and nodded hesitantly.

"I'm sure." Sawyer seemed to understand something, he sighed deeply, and said, "Boss is really biased."

What's more, Huo Bei is still aboveboard, without any concealment of eccentricity.

When Sawyer and the others patrolled the territory before, they didn't see Huo Bei following them. Now, whenever Qi Chu goes to patrol the territory, Huo Bei must be within three meters. When Qi Chu goes hunting, Huo Bei must pass by there intentionally or unintentionally.

All in all, wherever Qi Chu is, Huo Bei will be there.

Qi Chu was licked by Huo Bei so frequently, his body wasn't bald, it was because he had too much hair, even if he was a few bald, he wouldn't be able to notice it.

When hunting in the afternoon, Qi Chu was lying in the grass, and Huo Bei was not far from here as usual. It seemed to be just patrolling the territory at will, and did not disturb Qi Chu's hunting. Qi Chu didn't care, and Galle didn't care, but the wild deer surrounded by three wolves couldn't bear the psychological pressure. After that, Qi Chu immediately went up to make up for it.

This kind of partner has hunted them countless times, and the success rate is very good. Huo Bei, who was on the side, saw that Qi Chu had successfully hunted them, so he took two steps back a little.

Gano's paw was a little inflamed after being injured, and the whole wolf was not energetic. Even after Huobei wolf howled in the morning to locate, Gano raised his head feebly and responded twice, and then continued to close his eyes to rest.

Qi Chu tried to raise his paw to touch Gano's forehead to check if it had a fever, but animals were still different from humans, all he could feel was the furry touch, nothing else.

Galle put a piece of meat in front of Gano, and then turned around to leave. When he came back at night, he found that the piece of meat hadn't moved. Gano closed his eyes and hummed slightly. Then Galle noticed something was wrong. He lowered his head and tilted his head, then leaned forward and sniffed Gano slightly.

"Boss." Galle raised his head to look in the direction of Huo Bei, his face was a little unsightly, and said: "There seems to be something wrong with it."

Galle generally doesn't like to call Gano "brother". Every time he goes back to call Gano "brother" when he is acting strangely, the relationship between the two brothers is notoriously bad.

Huo Bei was licking Qi Chu's fur, when he heard this, he raised his head slightly, Qi Chu also walked this way, and several wolves surrounded Jia Nuo, Huo Bei lowered his head to sniff, and then said: "I was injured before, and I haven't recovered yet?"

"I don't know." Galle really didn't know, he was having a conflict with Gano, the two wolves were sleeping across a big tree, what could he know?

Qi Chu also sniffed, but he couldn't find any problem, so he raised his paw and called Gano a few times, only to see that Gano opened his wolf eyes slightly, but then closed them again, obviously a little uncomfortable, his tail shrugged behind him, and his ears didn't move.

Even though Qi Chu didn't know much about wild animals, he could guess that such a situation was by no means a good thing, on the contrary, it would be very dangerous.

If a person gets to the point where he doesn't know about personnel affairs, he should call an ambulance to go to the hospital. Qi Chu really doesn't know what to do when a wolf is in such a situation.