Chapter 126: Extra 1

The most popular video on the animal platform recently is a video from Siberia. Below is a picture of the great reindeer migration. On it, a group of wolves are calmly staring at the reindeer below, as if looking for their hunting targets.

But this is not the point. The point is that someone found a big, furry tail raised up beside the leading wolf king. It can be seen that the wolf king should not have two tails. Of course, this tail belongs to a certain wolf or a certain dog that is covered by the wolf king's figure.

"What's the matter?" When Qi Chu came back with the bone in his mouth, he saw Huo Bei lying on the ground. It raised its head slightly, as if it was staring at something. Qi Chu followed Huo Bei's gaze, and saw only the remnant of a drone in the grass.

It can be seen that this drone is already finished.

"Drone?" Qi Chu subconsciously tilted his head slightly. He looked at the familiar thing in front of him, stepped forward and pulled it twice with his paws, and took the drone out of the bushes after sniffing it closer.

"Do you know this?" Huo Bei also stepped forward to take a look at this thing. It always subconsciously stops Qi Chu behind to prevent any danger from this thing, and its tail hangs behind it because of vigilance. With calm eyes, it whispered: "Don't mess with this, put it down."

Qi Chu threw the thing on the ground. After checking it, he was sure that the drone was useless, but after being taught by the poachers a few times, Qi Chu hesitated for a while, and decided to keep the drone away.

Huo Bei and Qi Chu looked at each other, Qi Chu didn't need to speak, it raised its head and howled like a wolf, and let Galle who rushed over take the thing in his mouth and threw it far away.

Galle held the thing in his mouth, and after pulling it for a while, he threw the thing into a pit far away. He tilted his head, not knowing what it was, and it was crushed by his teeth, but the taste was very bad, and it could be seen that it was inedible.

"There's no smell at all." Galle drooped his tail in disappointment, turned around and walked towards the resting place of the wolves.

When I saw Arnold again, it was an accident. After the reindeer migrated, it was cold winter. In the past, the prey on the ice lake would be less in winter, but compared with other places, this is the best place for hunting.

Arnold ran across the ice in order to chase a wild deer, and crashed straight into the hole that Qichu dug before. Before he could react, the whole wolf had already fallen into the ground. Qichu and the others came to inspect daily and found signs of damage to the surrounding traps. They thought they had caught the prey, and when they came over with their big tails shaking, they saw Arnold digging the pit in disgrace, trying to climb out.

neat and smart:......

Arnold: ...

When the four eyes met, Anol sighed deeply, and it said: "I should have thought of it a long time ago, there will not be a big pit suddenly appearing here."

"I thought it was prey, so I was so happy for nothing." Qi Chu was also a little disappointed. The fluffy dog's face made no secret of his disappointment with Anol. He shook his big tail lightly, and when he turned around and was about to leave, Anol was anxious and hurriedly said: "What about me? What about me? I can't get out!"

Qi Chu stopped his paws, tilted his head, and said, "Galle and the others will come to rescue you later."

Arnold took a sniff, and said, "I seem to smell Huo Bei's breath."

As soon as it finished speaking, it felt a shadow fall on top of its head. As soon as it looked up, it saw Huo Bei walking by the edge of the pit, following behind Qi Chu, never leaving.

Strictly speaking, this place belongs to Huo Bei, and Arnold has strayed into Huo Bei's territory by mistake, but fortunately, Huo Bei was in a very good mood during this time, but after taking a light look at it, he ignored it.

By the time Galle arrived, Arnold had already dug out several deep claw marks on the nearby stone wall.

"If I remember correctly, you have fallen into the pit before." Galle walked around the trap twice. He raised his head and howled like a wolf, calling out to his companions. The pit was very deep, and it was impossible for a wolf to rescue Arnold. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that he had to use this trap to hunt, Galle wouldn't bother to take care of Arnold, but it did take up space and wasted a trap by staying here.

"Why are you digging holes everywhere?" Arnold had a headache: "Aren't you going to fall in?"

Galle, who had fallen through the trap, shook his tail lightly. It was not in a hurry, anyway, it was not the wolf in the trap. It said: "Yes, but they are all shallow pits, unlike you, who only pick deep pits to fall into."

In the end, it was Gano and the others who also came, and together they pulled Anol out of the trap. Anol felt that his tail was going numb.

When it went back, it walked with its tail between its legs.

Qi Chu didn't have much strength during this time, otherwise he would have dragged Anol by himself, mainly due to back pain. He lay on the ground with his limbs spread out, occupying more than half of the wolf's den, and squeezed Huo Bei into a small corner. Huo Bei raised his paw and walked past Qi Chu gently, lowered his head and stuck out his tongue, gently licked Qi Chu's waist, and asked, "Does it still hurt?"

This is so emotional, Qi Chu said it doesn't matter, his tail was already standing up high, wagging happily.

This is his happy home.

"Go hunting tomorrow." Huo Bei rubbed Qi Chu lightly and said, "You rest here and wait for me to come back."

"Where are you going to hunt?" Qi Chu slightly closed his eyes and asked comfortably.

"Go to the cabin, there are wild deer over there." Huo Bei said, his eyes fell on Qi Chu, no matter how many times he looked at it, he couldn't refuse such a beautiful wolf.

From getting to know Qi Chu to now, it can't resist any request made by Qi Chu.

"Small cabin!" Qi Chu's ears immediately pricked up, he turned his head, looked at Huo Bei and said, "Then remember to bring me some dried meat."

The jerky made by the old man was much more delicious than this bloody meat, Qi Chu licked his paws, if it wasn't for his backache, he would have wanted to follow.

Huo Bei nodded, gently grabbed the back of Qi Chu's neck in his mouth, and lay on his side beside him, letting Qi Chu rest against his side, with his tail slightly raised, protecting Qi Chu in his arms.

Snowflakes were falling from the sky and fell on them. Although Qi Chu was not cold, he shrank subconsciously into Huo Bei's arms. The size difference between a wolf and a dog was quite different, and it became more obvious when he shrank like this.

The next morning, before Huo Bei set off, he gently drew back his paws, and then jumped out of the pit lightly. His paws fell on the ground almost silently. He went hunting as usual, and took the deer leg to the old man to exchange for dried meat and returned it to Qi Chu.

The old man gave Huo Bei a small bag filled with dried meat. He patted Huo Bei's back lightly and said, "Go, remember to bring it back next time you come back."

Huo Bei's ears moved slightly, and when he walked to the bushes with the bag in his mouth, he stopped, turned his head and put down the bag and howled like a wolf, as if responding to the old man's words, then took the bag in his mouth and ran straight into the bushes, disappearing.

There are still clear claw marks on the snow, but they will be covered after a heavy snow, and nothing can be seen clearly.