Chapter 60

In just a few minutes, Qi Chu reflected on what he had done countless times to make a Siberian wolf have such an illusion.

So it is said that food can be eaten indiscriminately, but words cannot be said indiscriminately. Who knows when the words will come true, Qi Chu really wants to cry but has no tears.

"Why don't you talk?" Huo Bei noticed that Qi Chu's body was slightly stiff. It stretched out its rough tongue to lick and rub Qi Chu affectionately. The wolf's tongue had barbs on it, rubbing against such a sensitive place as the nose. Qi Chu subconsciously wanted to avoid it, but it was a pity that Huo Bei "kissed" him too hard, as if he was holding his mouth.

I'd like to talk...but you have to talk first.

Probably because he understood Qi Chu's eyes, Huo Bei let go of his fangs, and stared at Qi Chu with a pair of long and narrow wolf eyes. In the early spring, even the first wolf will lose hair. Galle and the others have already shed a lot. They don't look as good as winter, and Huo Bei is no exception, but fortunately, it doesn't have much impact.

Their hair volume is not as good as Qi Chu's. Even if they lose their hair twice a year, once for half a year, they still look fluffy and fluffy.

"Why...why do you like me..." Qi Chu's tongue was tied, his ears were slightly raised, and the whole husky looked a little timid, with its big tail hanging behind, shaking slightly, and then almost lying on the ground with its tail between its legs.

"Because you look good." Huo Bei poked Qi Chu with the tip of his nose, then tilted his head, and said, "But if you want sex, you'd better wait. I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it. Once a wolf forms a knot in your body, it will be difficult to withdraw. Are you sure... you want to try it now?"

Huo Bei mistakenly thought that Qi Chu's silence was because it refused to have sex with Qi Chu now, so he explained the reason and comforted him, "You really can't take it."

Qi Chu was half lying on the ground, and the hair had been tilted to one side by Huo Bei's frantic and disorderly licking. The originally fluffy fur looked very messy, and the whole dog looked like it had been devastated in a Siberian snowstorm.

But this is early spring, there is no blizzard in Siberia, and the only one who destroys him is the Siberian wolf beside him.

"So you don't want to eat me..." Qi Chu muttered to himself in a trance, "You want to fuck me..."

This is really exciting, even more exciting than being smothered by Huo Bei.

This day was really a surprise. The good news was that Huo Bei didn't plan to eat him. Not only was his life out of danger, but he was able to ascend to the sky in one step. He became the partner of the wolf king directly from the bottom of the wolf. Even though he lacked animal knowledge, he knew that the highest status in the wolf pack was the wolf king and wolf queen.

But there is only one bad news, the wolf king is going to fuck him, and now it happens to be in estrus.

He now feels that the wolf next to him is thinking about some yellow paint when he is hugging him to sleep every day. No wonder he said that spring is coming every day.

"I'm a male wolf." Qi Chu wagged his tail, trying to wake up Huo Bei's reason.

Huo Bei stared at his big swaying tail, his eyes became more gentle, he bit Qi Chu's head lightly, but he didn't bite him, and then said: "I know, I saw it."

neat and smart:......

He couldn't refute, they slept together every day, indeed they saw everything they should see.