Chapter 122

As the end of December approached, the weather became more and more severe, and a blizzard quietly fell.

The wolves who were playing around hadn't noticed anything unusual, but Huo Bei, who was patrolling the territory, stopped. He raised his head and looked at the distant sky, raised his head and let out a wolf howl, and the other wolves echoed the wolf king's voice in unison.

"What's wrong?" Seeing this, Sawyer asked, "Did you find anything unusual?"

"Hmm." Huo Bei looked not far away with some seriousness. He had seen such a heavy snowstorm before, but the weather was obviously strange. He took two steps forward, looked at the strangely gloomy sky, and said, "Let everyone stay at a higher place, something is wrong here."

It was not only Huo Bei who discovered this, but also the old man who lived in Siberia all year round. The old man stepped on a sled, and a group of huskies in front of him ran on the snowy field dragging the sled, and returned to his residence after a tiring day.

"It's snowing again." The old man took off his hat, looking at the snowflakes on his clothes, he looked a little worried: "The snow is too deep."

Before setting off in the morning, he had shoveled the snow in the yard, but now it seemed that a thick layer had accumulated. The steps under the kennel were covered by snow, and the huskies walked through the snow, showing their heads from time to time.

The snow was so thick that the snow on the roof slid down and hit the ground. The birds in the woods squeaked and screamed, and sometimes the rustling of wild animals could be heard from the bushes. The old man pulled the rope, and then went to check the paws of each husky. After making sure that everything was fine, he let them go back to the kennel.

"I'll give you some good food later." The old man dug out food from the house, which the huskies loved to eat. Just as he was about to walk back, he heard a rustling sound not far away. The sound was different from the sound of wild animals walking through the snow. The old man immediately became vigilant, and the leopard in the house seemed to smell something too, pacing back and forth a little anxiously.

"Is anyone there?" There was a voice from outside. The old man held the gun in one hand while poking his head out, pretending to ask casually, "Someone, what's the matter?"

"I want to ask the way." It was a young man who spoke, and he said, "How long will it take to enter the mountain from here?"

"It's about two hours, but it's about to snow. It's easy to get lost in the mountains at this time." The old man said.

The young man couldn't care less about it. When he heard that there were still two hours left, he turned his head and discussed with the people behind him. Everyone still agreed that they would go to the mountains together. They seemed to be in a hurry and rushed to do something. The old man reminded them a few times, but they didn't take it seriously.

The old man shook his head, really unable to stop it.

After a blizzard, the mountains will inevitably be covered with snow, which will easily lead to various crises. Although natural disasters will only form under certain conditions, generally if you encounter a natural disaster of this scale, you will not be able to escape even if you want to.

The most common thing in snow-capped mountains is avalanches.

Qi Chu, who was next to Huo Bei at the moment, was licking his paws. He was about to be buried in the snow, and Huo Bei pulled him out of the snowdrift with the back of his neck in his mouth, and put him on the rock. Qi Chu then shook his neck, gently shook his furry tail, trying to see how deep the snow was, and almost plunged into the snowdrift.