Chapter 35

Compared with wolves, snow leopards are more likely to be stimulated. After being stimulated, they almost jumped up in place with their limbs spread out. However, although the snow leopard, which was lying in ambush in the bushes and relying on the color of the white snow to cover up its whereabouts, did not jump up in place, it was also startled.

With such a movement, it immediately exposed itself in front of Sawyer.

The snow leopard is a very beautiful cat, with fine and soft fur and fluffy claws. Unfortunately, the fangs and claws are full of aggressiveness. After realizing that it was exposed, it did not leave, but began to look at Sawyer and Qi Chu.

This wolf and dog looked a little embarrassed, and even a tuft of dog hair fell on the tip of Sawyer's nose.

The snow leopard lowered its upper body slightly. Its thick and long tail swayed slightly behind it. Its eyes were full of wildness and aggressiveness. It stared at Sawyer, not paying attention to Qi Chu who was stuck next to him.

Qi Chu's tail was facing it, so he didn't realize that he was being watched by a snow leopard.

"What's the matter? Why didn't you move?" When Qi Chu tried to turn his head to see what happened, Sawyer blocked his sight. He couldn't turn his head completely, but his extremely strong curiosity made him find a way to look behind him. Qi Chu took the stuck sign as the center line, turned around on the spot, and then lay down on the rock safely, and continued to be stuck, but turned 180 degrees and changed the direction.

His curiosity made him want to see what happened even if his neck was stuck.

Sawyer on the side looked down at him, not to mention Sawyer, even the snow leopard was stunned.

"..." After turning around, Qi Chu regretted it. What did he see? He saw the snow leopard that chased him off the cliff.

Now that he is like this, it is estimated that he can't provide any help. He is just a fish on the chopping board, and he is slaughtered by the leopard.

The leopard obviously didn't know Qi Chu, but the strange behavior of the wolf made it vigilant. It didn't even attack rashly. It just stared at Sawyer and Qi Chu, and then walked around slowly, as if looking for an opening. Sawyer had no doubt that once the snow leopard found the opening, it would jump up to fight them without hesitation, and even want to kill them.

"Wow--" Sawyer raised his head and let out a long roar. It bared its fangs and let out a low growl of warning from its throat. However, after hesitating for a moment, the snow leopard didn't intend to leave just yet.

When it circled to the side, it had already noticed Qi Chu's anomaly, but the prudence of wild animals made it unsure if it was real, or if Qi Chu was pretending to lure the enemy, so it didn't charge directly.

Snow leopards, like wolves, are predators that are good at hiding and have good patience. Its pupils are extremely calm and full of caution, and its sharp claws lightly step on the snow, making a faint sound.

Qi Chu immediately realized that the snow leopard was testing whether he had the ability to attack. He thought quickly, then pressed his back and front paws down, and made a movement of lying on the ground with his hind legs straight.

Sure enough, the Snow Leopard saw that he was posing an attack, and hesitated for a while, weighing whether to take a risk or not.

After a moment of stalemate between the two sides, the snow leopard flicked its tail lightly, as if it was about to give up, but the moment it turned around, it turned around sharply and pounced on them.