Chapter 44

"Galle and Gano will drag the buffalo back to the den later, and Sawyer will lead the way... Forget it, Hero will lead the way, and Sawyer and Gera will be in charge of cutting off the back." Huo Bei checked Qi Chu's body to make sure that he was not injured, so he was relieved. After the wolves were arranged, it turned to look in the direction the buffaloes left.

"What are you looking at?" Qi Chu leaned over in confusion. He had gradually integrated into the pack of wolves, but he didn't realize that he was gradually becoming more and more like a wild wolf. He followed Huo Bei's line of sight, and the buffalo herd had already left. Only the traces of running along the way were especially obvious in the soft snow.

"Spring is coming, and the reindeer will prepare to leave here and go north, and they will also pass here." Huo Bei sniffed the smell on the ground, then turned his head and said, "They usually give birth along the way, moult, and come back in winter."

The reindeer migration is mighty, but the departure of the reindeer also means that the wolves have less food. Fortunately, in the spring and summer, the animals will become more and more active, and there will be a lot of prey for the wolves to eat, so the wolves will not be hungry.

Huo Bei can also feel that spring is coming soon, the ice and snow are gradually melting, and it has also begun to shed its hair, and it is about to enter the moulting period.

Wolves in spring shed their hair very badly, and gradually replaced it with thin fur that adapts to summer, but this process is definitely not very beautiful. Huo Bei has never been so worried before, and this is the first time he is worried that he will have bald hair.

Although it has never been bald.

Of course Qi Chu didn't know what was going on in Huo Bei's mind. He thought that Huo Bei was anxious for food, so he comforted him: "There are no reindeer, but wild deer, roe deer, rabbits... but bison... if you can't move the bison, don't move. They really have a bad temper."

"Actually, the reindeer's temper is not very good. When you get close to them, they will attack you with their antlers." Huo Bei knew all about these things very well.

"Have you ever been injured?" Qi Chu was a little curious. Huo Bei's strength is really strong. From the hunting during this period, Qi Chu can see that Huo Bei's hunting ability is perfect, and the hunting success rate is extremely high. He is worthy of being a top predator.

"Yeah." Huo Bei moved his left paw uncomfortably, and it said, "Didn't you get hurt because the bison stepped on your front leg when I saw you for the first time?"

In fact, that time was considered lucky. There were many wolves who died under the hooves of bison in previous years. He was lucky to hide quickly and just brushed aside.

Huo Bei's gaze fell on the bald spot at the base of Qi Chu's tail, and he said after a while: "The next time you are pecked by a bird, don't hide your head and ignore your body, just bite their wings. Birds have high requirements for balance. As long as their wings are injured, they can't fly. A bird that can't fly, can you do whatever you want?"

The snowy owl that landed in Qi Chu's claws experienced such a brutal bird body attack that it was unable to face its own group.

Galle and Garno dragged the buffalo back. In fact, Galle would be more obedient only when Huo Bei was around. After all, he was almost killed when he tried to provoke Huo Bei before, so he had lingering fears. As for Sawyer and Hero, Galle always wanted to take their place in the pack of wolves.

And Galle thinks that as long as he joins hands with Gano, he can do it. Unfortunately, Gano never approves of this approach.

Compared with Sawyer and the others, Galle was more annoyed by his brother's distrust.