Chapter 79

"What's the sound?" Galle, who was resting, suddenly raised his head. He looked around vigilantly, and found a wild deer sprinting out. The wild deer obviously didn't expect there to be a pack of wolves here, and then turned around and ran back.

Fortunately, Galle's stomach is full, and he doesn't intend to eat wild deer.

"Ah--" Qi Chu yawned a lot, and his ears moved slightly. Spring is here, but he is prone to sleepiness. He blinked hard twice, trying to wake himself up. Unexpectedly, dust splashed into his eyes, and his eyes felt uncomfortable. He lowered his head and kept pawing at his eyes with his claws, trying to make himself feel better, but it was obviously getting worse and worse, so he had to roll on the ground.

Galle thought Qi Chu was playing, so he immediately got up and moved over to Qi Chu, rolling with him.

neat and smart:......

In fact, sometimes he doubts whether Galle is a wolf. In fact, in the whole wolf pack, Galle sometimes looks more like a husky, but its wolf shape is no different from other wolves.

After all, Galle's character is indeed very escaped, and he also likes to make trouble.

"What's the matter?" Huo Bei was the first to notice the abnormality. He was standing on the rock to watch out for movements around him. After hearing Qi Chu's different cry, he turned his head to look at Qi Chu, jumped down from the rock, and left deep claw marks when it stepped on the ground with its sharp and sharp claws.

Huo Bei walked up to Qi Chu, lowered his head and sniffed at him, then pushed Qi Chu hard with a front kiss.

"The eyes hurt." Qi Chu lay on the ground, his soft belly facing upwards, facing Huo Bei, with his front paws raised and his tail wagging slightly: "Eyes, eyes."

Huo Bei paused for a moment, then lowered his head and stuck out his tongue to lick Qichu's face. As a Siberian wolf, it doesn't know how to blow if dust gets in its eyes.

Huo Bei's slightly rough tongue licked Qi Chu's face, Qi Chu got up and shook his head, but he was feeling better now, so he immediately leaned over to rub Huo Bei, and licked Huo Bei's neck vigorously. ,

Huo Bei was much taller than it, and when Huo Bei raised his head slightly, Qi Chu could only lick the opponent's neck, and further down was the wolf fur on the chest and abdomen.

"Wow -" Huo Bei let out a long wolf howl when he was happy.

After the chief wolf howled, the other wolves responded. Even Galle, who was lying beside him and was completely ignored, had to raise his head and howl in response to the chief wolf.

"Are you happy today?" Qi Chu could sense the joy coming from Huo Bei's body. Huo Bei nodded slightly when he heard this, and said, "Kiss me again."

Qi Chu tilted his head and pretended not to react. This husky's acting skills in pretending to be stupid are really mediocre. Huo Bei took the initiative to move over and bite Qi Chu's mouth. It exerted a little force and it hurt a little. Just as Qi Chu was about to struggle, Huo Bei let go of his mouth to prevent Qi Chu from being injured during the struggle.

Although this was not the first time Qi Chu responded to it, every response from Qi Chu made Huo Bei feel happy.

Who wouldn't be happy if their partner licked them?

"Boss." Galle, who was completely ignored, raised his head. After looking at Huo Bei, he stretched out his tongue and licked his fangs. His ears moved slightly, and he had to interrupt the relationship between the wolf couple. He said, "I seemed to hear something just now. It doesn't feel like a wild deer."