Chapter 34

Sawyer doesn't know whether the deer blood is a great supplement, or what it is, but seeing his enthusiasm, he really wants to catch a wild deer. Sawyer cleared his throat and said, "Okay, come with me."

It is not going to take Qi Chu down the road ahead, after all, the road over there is steep, so it can go down by itself, but Qi Chu can't, Sawyer can see that Qi Chu's ability to run in the snow is not strong, obviously the sharp claws are very suitable for running in the snow, but it is not stable, which makes Sawyer feel a little weird.

But since it can see the problem, it must not be hidden from Huo Bei's eyes. Since Huo Bei has never mentioned this matter, Sawyer does not intend to mention it again.

"Can't we go down from here?" Qi Chu also saw that road, and he turned his head and asked.

"Yes." Sawyer stepped forward and said, "But there is a very sloping slope ahead, you can fly down, but you can't walk down."

Qi Chu could only obediently follow behind Sawyer. A wolf and a dog walked down the mountain road next to them, walked in the forest, and walked towards the place Qi Chu said before. There was a light snow last night, and the snow on the ground was still very thick. At first glance, it was covered in silver, and all eyes were snow. Except for the footprints when they came, it was impossible to tell the direction when they came.

"Catch here, grab it if you can. If there is no wild deer, it's fine. Even if you encounter a wild deer in the front, you can't drag it back." Sawyer sniffed the smell around him, turned his head to look at Qi Chu, saw Qi Chu was sniffing in the grass, and said, "Did you smell something?"

"It smells like blood." Qi Chu raised his head, and it said, "It's not far from here."

"There are traces of predators everywhere here, maybe lynx, maybe snow leopard, fox, maybe even brown bear." Sawyer stepped forward and said: "Don't worry about this, smell the blood, they should not be around here now."

"What's on your neck?" Sawyer's eyes fell on Qi Chu's neck, and there was something like a small sign on it, which looked rusty and worn out.

When Sawyer approached, Qi Chu took a step back subconsciously. He lowered his head. He couldn't see the sign, but on the first day he came to this world, he touched the sign on his neck and said, "Probably it's a pet's ID card.",

"Pet? ID card?" The wolves living in the wild don't understand what a pet is, let alone what an ID card is.

"A pet is... a small animal raised by humans. As for the ID card, it is a small tag made by the small animals raised by humans to show their identity, such as this." Qi Chu said, he paused, and when he tried to explain what a human being is, he found that Sawyer looked at him with something wrong, so he tilted his head and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Sawyer stretched out his tongue and licked its fangs. It turned its head and didn't bother with this issue any more. Qi Chu also heaved a sigh of relief.

At this moment, Huo Bei's face was completely gloomy, his cold eyes fell on Brother Galle, and he said, "Where's Qi Chu? Where's Sawyer?"

"They went hunting." Galle groaned secretly. If he had known that the two wolves had run away, he would not have interfered with their teaching. So now that he was caught by Huo Bei to question him, Galle's tail was caught between his hind legs, and he lay down on his stomach, not daring to raise his head.

"The two of them went hunting..." Huo Bei gritted his teeth, and said word by word: "One lacks a sense of direction, and the other has let go. Do you expect them to come back by themselves?"