Chapter 88

May is already approaching early summer, and spring is always short. The estrus period of Siberian wolves is even coming to an end, but the first wolf has not succeeded yet.

Qi Chu licked Huo Bei, aroused his interest, and then wagged his big tail to dig holes.

Huo Bei endured it twice, and for the third time, he finally picked Qi Chu out of the pit without saying a word, and put it beside him, with his big claws directly pressing on the opponent's back, making Qi Chu unable to move.

Huo Bei is usually very light, so that Qi Chu almost forgot the power gap between the Siberian wolf and the husky. Now Huo Bei obviously increased the strength in his hands. After Qi Chu lay on the ground and whimpered twice, he tried his best to break free from Huo Bei's claws.

"I want to run every time I play, why are you so irresponsible?" Huo Bei suppressed his anger, his voice was slightly low, and it rang in Qi Chu's ears. The ears of canines are full of capillaries, which are very sensitive. When Huo Bei approached so lightly, Qi Chu subconsciously shook his ears.

His ears are very soft, and there is a slight aftermath after shaking. The sun shines from the branches and falls on the ground. Through the ears of this husky, it looks extra bright.

As if he had two glowing ears.

"I'm in charge." Qi Chu lay on the ground, and after he couldn't struggle anymore, he just lay flat. He rubbed Huo Bei's paws as always. He hooked up his two front paws in a cautious and ingratiating manner, and said, "I didn't run. I'm responsible. Didn't I serve you as a feather?"

Huo Bei: ...

"Look at my tail, I even covered you to protect you from the wind and rain." Qi Chu looked aggrieved: "I treat you like this, almost heart and soul, you actually say that I am not responsible for you, the sky can see, this is simply bloody spit dog."

"Dog?" Huo Bei didn't understand this.

"Blood spurting...a wolf lying flat in front of you with its tail hooked." Qi Chu said.

Huo Bei: ...

Sawyer and Hero on the side also heard this, and subconsciously glanced at this side. Seeing Qi Chu wagging that big fluffy tail, Hero looked away, and said in a low voice, "I think the boss will be played bad sooner or later."

"But now I feel... Qiqi will be spoiled by the boss now if Qiqi continues like this." Galle from the side came over and squeezed between Herro and Sawyer.

Because of Galle's injury when he saved Hero, the relationship between the two of them has improved a lot. At least the previous conflict has been resolved. Now, in order to read the gossip, the wolves have reached a consensus.

"I think what you said makes sense," Herro said.

"I think so too." Sawyer responded.

Of course, Qi Chu, who was lying in the pit, knew nothing about it. He wagged his big tail, trying to fool Huo Bei. He had used this method many times, and it worked very well every time.

"You..." Huo Bei sighed deeply, and it said, "You did it on purpose."

Qi Chu was right, Huo Bei was stumped this time, he was pinned by Qi Chu countless times, he couldn't refuse Qi Chu, even under Qi Chu's expectant eyes, who can refuse such a partner who is looking at him so intently?

At least Huo Bei couldn't do it.

As soon as Huo Bei let go of his claws, Qi Chu knew that his strategy had succeeded again. He happily prepared to get up, and when he was about to go to play with Galle, he saw Huo Bei lying motionless in the pit, and he could see that he was a little depressed.