Chapter 89

Arthuro's misjudgment caused the rest of the team to criticize her.

"Before you made such a promise, we followed you for such a long distance, and ended up looking at this thing?" The man seemed a little impatient, he patted the tree trunk hard, and stretched out his hand to scratch his greasy hair: "Do you want me to take the wolf fur from this place to do business, or take this brown bear...Of course, this brown bear is also valuable, but how do we explain it to the boss?"

"Shut up." Arthuro was already in a very bad mood. The instrument in her hand still showed that the locator was here, and the light was flickering. She took a deep breath, took a few steps forward, stood on the pit and looked at the brown bear below, and then looked around: "Ambush here, they will come back sooner or later, and then..."

"How many of us are there?" The man disagreed with the woman's words: "Before you said that we only need to come and take these wolves away, but you didn't say that we had to play games with them."

Obviously the man was a little scared, he wiped his face and said: "You have to figure out one thing, Arthur, this is a Siberian wolf, a wild wolf, not those obedient babies in the zoo, nor old, weak, sick and disabled, but a group of adult wolves... You want us to fight with the wolves?"

"No matter how powerful a wolf is, it's just a beast. You're a human being, and you know how to use weapons. Do you need me to tell you that?" Arthur turned her head to look at the man, and she took two steps forward suddenly, showing a hint of ferocity on her face: "Pick up your gun, open your knife, waste."

The last word "trash" obviously angered this anxious man, he rushed towards Arthuro viciously, with a cold light flashing, the knife in his hand stabbed towards Arthuro, as if to teach her an unforgettable lesson.

However, his blade stopped in mid-air.

Arthur raised his gun, and the muzzle of the gun was pressed against his forehead. Arthur smiled slightly: "This is the last time I forgive your stupidity. If there is another time, I will kill you."

The man's cold sweat broke out immediately, he never expected Arthuro's reaction speed to be so fast, he regretted his reckless actions for a while, when the cold muzzle of the gun was pressed against his head, the man suddenly remembered the fate of the big man and the three of them.

This woman Arthuro is indeed far more terrifying than imagined.

*

Huo Bei and Qi Chu had already started to walk back slowly. Their speed was not fast, and it could even be said to be a little slow. Their paws stepped on the leaves, making almost no sound.

They waited here for a while, but they didn't see Arthuro's group, so Qi Chu guessed that they might be ambushing at the wolf's den. After all, if Qi Chu were them, they would probably choose this method with a low cost and a high success rate.

"Qi Chu." Huo Bei, who was walking beside him, lowered his eyes slightly, looked at his partner walking beside him, and lowered his voice, "Walk by my side later."

"Beside you?" Qi Chu raised his head, nodded, and responded.

In fact, Huo Bei wanted to hide Qi Chu in a safer place, and he would go to Qi Chu when he finished dealing with Arthuro's affairs, but obviously Qi Chu was not an obedient wolf, and even very rebellious.

The last time he faced the brown bear, Qi Chu's choice had already proved his character.

This husky has his own judgment. Although this pack of wolves has a wolf, but no dog, he thinks he has the judgment, and he does what he thinks is correct.