Chapter 109

It is located in a forest in Siberia, where humans rarely set foot. There are occasional sounds of feet stepping on dead branches. The man walking in the front followed the route displayed on the instrument, looking for Iman.

"Boss, follow this path..." The young man seemed to be about to say something, but the man walking in front obviously had no interest in listening to him anymore. Time passed by and it was getting closer and closer to the start of the game.

For a man, it means that a huge benefit is placed in front of him, just waiting for him to come and take it.

"They are here." Iman's ears, who were resting, moved suddenly. It raised its head and sniffed the breath in the air, then stood up slowly, turned around and said to Huo Bei next to him, "Let them go to the side, it's up to you and me."

It does look very similar to Huo Bei, but it has more wounds. This kind of wound looks like it was abused. This made Huo Bei couldn't help but think of those hideous scars on Qi Chu's body when he fell into the water before.

Qi Chu leaned over and gently rubbed against Huo Bei, and then walked towards the small woods behind him, and Galle and Gano who were next to him also hid in the bushes next to him.

It is really difficult for them to hide from other predators with this hiding method, because basically the wild animals living here have a very sensitive sense of smell, but it is very simple to hide from humans, just bullying humans' sense of smell.

"Qiqi, is it really okay here?" Galle was still a little uneasy. He looked left and right, licked his paws, sniffed himself worriedly, and asked, "It's too close here, it will be found."

"Don't worry, this bush is very tightly blocked, I have observed it before." Qi Chu said.

"No, I'm not referring to whether the bushes can block us. I mean that we are too close to them here, and those people will smell us. In fact, even if Gano or you are ten times away from me, I can smell your position." Galle said.

Galle's worry is very necessary, not only him, but even Garno thinks so.

Hearing Galle's worries, Qi Chu was even less worried. He shook his tail slightly and said, "Then don't worry, they will definitely not find you."

"Huh?" Galle tilted his head in confusion, looked at Qi Chu, as if he didn't understand what Qi Chu meant.

"I mean..." Qi Chu said, "They don't have a good sense of smell, they can't smell you at all."

"Can't you smell it at such a close distance?" Galle was a little shocked.

"I can't smell it." Qi Chu was very sure, because he was also a human being before, and the human sense of smell is far inferior to these wild animals, not to mention the Siberian wolf, which has an extremely sensitive sense of smell. For wolves, it may be very easy to find things, but for humans, they are blind and can't see at all.

Galle was somewhat skeptical, but since Qi Chu was so sure, it could only do what Qi Chu said.

Compared to this, Qi Chu is still more worried about Huo Bei. This plan seems complete, but it is indeed a risk. As he said before, for Huo Bei, there should be no slight error in this plan. For humans, this error is nothing more than a broken gun, but for wolves, it means the life of a wolf.

He raised his paws and held down his tail to prevent it from flickering agitatedly.

Huo Bei and Iman were about the same size. The two wolves pressed their upper bodies, bared their fangs towards each other, and let out a low growl from their throats. They walked slowly, and their sharp claws left deep marks on the ground.