Chapter 93

"Huo Bei, I think I need to introduce you formally." Qi Chu stood in front of Huo Bei, he turned his head to look at the row of dog heads, and said, "This is my cousin, this is my cousin, this is my cousin, this is my cousin, this is my cousin, this is my cousin..."

"..." Huo Bei was stunned for a moment, but he still hadn't figured out the relationship between these dogs and Qi Chu.

"Okay, I've finished introducing my family members and you." Qi Chu quickly kicked the door with his hind legs, blocking all the huskies who were curiously trying to squeeze in, and the room became dark again. Qi Chu lightly flicked his big, fluffy tail, leaned closer to Huo Bei, lowered his head and rubbed against Huo Bei, and said, "This is my house, and my wolves will be a little noisy."

At first Qi Chu also planned to hide it, but he thought about it again and again, not to mention that Huo Bei would recover sooner or later. Seeing him pulling the sled, he said that this group of huskies wailed outside for a long time every day.

It would be difficult for Huo Bei to ignore the husky's howling sound.

So Qi Chu planned to tell half of it and hide half of it, take things slowly, and act steadily, so that he can't send himself to the wolf's mouth in one step.

"Did you know?" Qi Chu moved close to Huo Bei's ear, and he whispered, "You have the most special wolf among the Siberian wolves as your partner."

After all, there shouldn't be a husky as unlucky as him.

The group of huskies stopped by Qi Chu looked at each other, not knowing what happened. The head dog looked at the door in front of him. He shook his head, and the tip of his nose hurt a little. After two groans, he put on a serious face.

"It's indeed a wolf. Xiao Jiu's vision is really unique." The head dog licked his paw, then raised his head and let out a short wolf howl.

Although the huskies didn't know what happened, it was always right to bark together.

Qi Chu, who was lying next to Huo Bei in the room, moved his ears slightly.

"This is your brothers and sisters howling." Huo Bei wasn't even asking a question. After all, such an obvious thing no longer needs to be asked. After his back was injured, the wound was stitched up, so he lay down obediently on the ground, raising his head to lick Qi Chu from time to time: "You sound better than all of them."

This was the first time Huo Bei praised Qi Chu's howling wolf after meeting Qi Chu.

Sure enough, if there is no comparison, there will be no harm.

There was thick dust on the edge of the room, the floor was not cleaned up, it was a mess, and beside it was the blood left by Huo Bei when he was struggling. He lowered his head and licked his wolf fur, and shook the fluff on his neck lightly.

When Qi Chu was not around, although Huo Bei could smell Qi Chu's breath and knew that he was nearby, he still didn't see it after all, and felt somewhat anxious.

Now Qichu was beside it, and Huo Bei was lying on his side, licking the fluff on Qichu's back from time to time, his eyes fell on Qichu's neck, and he followed the chain on his neck to see the rope dragging on the ground, he raised his paw, and gently pressed one end of the rope.

"Your brothers and sisters look very similar to you." When Huo Bei first saw the group of furry heads and the same intelligent eyes, he was indeed taken aback for a moment, but he did not admit his mistake. Even though these furries looked almost exactly the same as Qi Chu, they were not Qi Chu.

They are not as cunning as Qi Chu, and there are some things that Huo Bei can't describe, these fluffy ones don't have them.

Maybe this kind of thing is called "love at first sight".