Chapter 39

Thanks to the huskies, the whole pack of wolves had a bed. At night, Galle was still waiting for Qi Chu to come back to sleep, preparing a full stomach of gossip and trying to share it with Qi Chu, but Qi Chu finally abandoned it and slept with Huo Bei.

Galle was lying alone in the pit, turned his head to look at Qichu's position, it was empty, suddenly there was a gossiping wolf missing, Galle still felt uncomfortable.

Early the next morning, Huo Bei really kept his promise and took Qi Chu with him. This time he demonstrated how to chase the prey himself, and Qi Chu was the prey.

Qi Chu wanted to hide, but no matter which direction he ran, Huo Bei seemed to be able to predict his movement in advance, accurately judged the direction of his escape, and quickly intercepted him, which made Qi Chu a little confused.

"How do you know this is a fake move?" Qi Chu intentionally showed that he was going to run to the right, but in fact he made a fake move, trying to use such a simple trick to interfere with Huo Bei's judgment, but unfortunately, his little trick was at most a small game in Huo Bei's eyes, and he saw through it directly. Qi Chu, who was directly thrown to the ground by Huo Bei from behind and gnawed a big mouthful of snow, was extremely depressed.

Remembering that he was chasing Huo Bei before, he tried his best to throw Huo Bei down, but he still failed, and Huo Bei chased him easily. When Qi Chu was crushed by Huo Bei's claws, he had no doubt that if he was the prey, his throat would have been bitten off by the fangs of the Siberian wolf.

Qi Chu lay on the ground, letting Huo Bei's claws press down on his back, and he just shook his tail twice.

"You're too obvious." Huo Bei looked at Qi Chu, who was still dishonest even when his paws were pinned to the ground, and his eyes fell on the other's wagging tail. At first, Huo Bei Qi Chu was a little uncomfortable wagging his tail anytime and anywhere, but he was obviously used to it. He looked away and said, "If you really want to deceive the other party, you'd better not put all your thoughts of deceiving the other party on your face."

Qi Chu tilted her head in confusion: "Is it written on my face that I want to lie to you?"

"Yeah." Huo Bei looked at it, and after a pause, he said, "Obviously."

As a husky who can't hide things in his heart, has a heart, but not much, Qi Chu doubts himself again, and finally comes to a conclusion that if he wants to deceive his opponent, he must first deceive himself!

So at the beginning of the second chase, he put on a stance that he was going to run to the right from the beginning, and when Huo Bei rushed over, he did indeed run to the right, and Huo Bei immediately chased after him without any delay. Qi Chu actually planned to sit on this fake move, and then quickly changed direction, but the idea was good, and the reality was very skinny. Before he changed direction, he was directly overturned by the wild wolf behind him.

After Qi Chu rolled on the ground twice, shaking the snow on his body, he sniffed, stretched out his paw to lick it, and said with a look of lovelessness: "Why is that?"

"In the face of life and death, one wrong judgment or one moment of hesitation will cost you your life." Huo Bei's voice was a little low, and it moved closer to Qi Chu, because it was so close that Qi Chu could feel the wolf fur on Huo Bei's face. Huo Bei stopped, and there was a trace of coldness in his long and narrow wolf eyes, and turned slightly to land on Qi Chu's body: "Your method is fine, but you are not strong enough to realize your strategy. After all, you are too weak."

"One last time." Qi Chu took a deep breath, he stretched out his tongue and licked his fangs, the tip of his tongue inadvertently touched Huo Bei, a trace of surprise flashed across Huo Bei's long and narrow wolf eyes, and it quickly pushed back a step, with erratic eyes.