Chapter 16: The Iconic Wolf Howl

For any animal group, losing a cub is very sad. Even Galle, who has always been irritable, lowered his tail and followed Qi Chu, looking up at Qi Chu from time to time.

Qi Chu wanted to ignore these gazes, but the gazes of these wolves were so real that they almost had the word "sympathy" engraved on their faces.

"Actually..." Qi Chu stopped in his tracks. He thought about it for a while, and all his thoughts were on his face. His paws stepped on the fluffy snow, and the tip of his tail flicked slightly. Facing the eyes of these wolves, he said: "Your boss doesn't know about this yet, don't tell it, it will be sad."

Qi Chu closed his eyes, and decided to go all the way to the dark.

Anyway, as long as they run away before their leader comes back, everything will be fine.

"Alas-" Galle and Gera sighed heavily, and Galle said, "According to calculations, this little wolf cub is the first wolf cub in the wolf pack, and it just disappeared."

Jiela has a shy personality and can even be called autistic. She silently followed behind Qi Chu to prevent her from slipping due to her lack of physical strength.

This is the mate of the leader, the mate of their wolf king.

But at this moment, their wolf king was climbing up along the smell without knowing it, and his injured left leg stepped on the snow-covered rock, and the sharp claws could only hook the rock, and occasionally slipped twice.

Huo Bei lowered his head and sniffed his breath, and followed him expressionlessly, with his tail hanging behind him, turning his head to look around from time to time, with an extremely cautious expression.

It didn't understand why Qi Chu's breath mixed with the pack of wolves, but there was no doubt that they must all be walking together, Huo Bei's fangs were faintly revealed, and it lowered its head, its gaze fell on a wild deer not far away.

Huo Bei decided to solve the problem of being full first, and then continue to track down the whereabouts of the wolves and Qi Chu.

The wild deer seemed to sense the danger. It stopped grazing, raised its head subconsciously, and looked around blankly, but didn't notice a pair of narrow, cold wolf eyes exposed by the tree behind it.

There was a short cry in the snow. The wild deer was caught off guard and was bitten by the neck, and struggled a few times on the ground. Huo Bei firmly bit its throat and did not let go, until the blood spattered, and the blood of the prey was stained on the face. The round pupils of the wild deer were full of fear, and finally lost its expression, as if it was covered with a gray shadow.

The blood of the deer was warm and dripped down the snowdrift. Huo Bei's sharp fangs tore open the venison and swallowed it unceremoniously. The appearance of eating was very ferocious. It was a completely different look from the one who only used his fangs to pick up a little piece of meat when he gave it to Qi Chu's hare before.

"Wow -" Huo Bei raised his head and let out a wolf howl.

The wolf fur on its face and body was stained with the blood of its prey, making it look even more ferocious.

*

"Huh..." Qi Chu originally wanted to see if this place was the place where he fell off the cliff, but he almost slipped. Fortunately, Galle next to him caught him in his mouth, but Galle quickly spit out the hair in his mouth, and kept shaking his head. It said depressedly, "Why are you losing hair?"

"Symptoms during pregnancy." Qi Chu thought for a while, then changed his words: "Pregnant wolves are prone to hair loss."

"But don't you have no cubs?" Galle asked.

"Isn't it just a few days? It won't shed hair in two days." Qi Chu didn't plan to stay here for too long at all. After he was fooled by the things in front of him, he sniffed here and said, "This is here, where I fell."

Although he could no longer smell anything, Qi Chu clearly remembered the plants and trees next to him. If he made a mistake, it was because he remembered it wrong.

However, Sawyer lay down on the ground and sniffed, then turned to Herro and said, "It should be here. Although the smell is very weak, it does smell like that damned snow leopard."

Herro responded.

While the wolves were staying here, Gano, who had been silent all this time, suddenly turned his head and looked at the bushes. It paused slightly, with its upper body slightly lowered. This abnormal attack caught Sawyer's attention. It asked, "Gano, what's wrong?"

"Something is coming." Gano raised his paw and slowly stepped forward, and the other wolves immediately became vigilant and prepared to attack.

And soon a hare sprang out from the bushes bent by the snow. The hare ran very fast and came directly in Qi Chu's direction. Before Qi Chu was ready, he subconsciously stood up and rushed forward. It was probably because the rabbit had little knowledge and had never seen a wolf standing up. It turned around and ran away in fright.

neat and smart:......

The textbooks say that we should wait for the rabbit, and this is true.

But the previous two times of being kicked in the face by the hare had already given the husky a psychological shadow. Qi Chu cautiously approached it, then raised his nose, sniffed the hare, and pawed and pulled twice.

"Hey, I'm dizzy." Qi Chu sat up straight after confirming, "It hit itself."

Although the fact that the rabbit was stunned did surprise the wolves, what shocked them even more was the unanimous hunting action just now.

"You just..." Sawyer's voice was dry. He looked at the handsome lone wolf in front of him. Even though he had just lost his cub, this wolf was in good physical condition. He climbed the mountain with them and looked for Huo Bei's trace. It is conceivable that he has a deep affection for Huo Bei. Thinking of this, Sawyer slowed down his tone and said, "What were you doing just now?"

Qi Chu tilted his head, he was very confused and said: "Stand up and hunt."

Dogs often stand up, and are even trained to raise their paws, hold their paws, play dead, and roll on the ground... But all of this seems to be something very novel to wolves. Before Huo Bei saw him stand up, he was very surprised. Later, Galle was the same, and now other wolves have this look.

Qi Chu hesitated, and tentatively asked, "Do you want to learn?"

The other wolves looked at each other.

After a while, several wolves were sitting in a row. Qi Qi looked up and watched Qi Chu stand up. Not only could he stand, but he could also raise his claws, hold his claws, pretend to be dead, roll over, and jump... Qichu could even imitate human beings.

"Aww-"

"Aww-"

"Aww-"

...

The habit of wolves, when one wolf howls, the others will howl along with it.

Deep in the jungle, Huo Bei raised his head, his furry ears moved slightly, and looked towards the place where the wolf howled. Although the sound sounded far away, Huo Bei was sure that this was its pack of wolves.

And Qi Chu's signature wolf howl.

The author has something to say:

Tips: Wolves can actually stand up, but they rarely stand up, and the structure of their hind legs is different from that of huskies, so they don't stand up easily like dogs.

Moreover, when wolves meet people in the wild, they will quietly follow behind them, approach slowly, then stand up silently, put their front paws on the shoulders of people, pretend to be people, and make the other party mistakenly think that they are their companions.