Chapter 91

As a Siberian wolf, Galle certainly doesn't know what rabies is, so he can't give Qi Chu a satisfactory answer.

"What does rabies look like?" Galle asked.

"Probably..." Qi Chu thought for a while before saying: "For example, the Doberman pinscher got sick, the kind of disease that would go crazy, and then it bit me, and I would go crazy and bite other things, so it bit Huo Bei. I'm not sure if Huo Bei will get sick."

There is no rabies vaccine here. For humans, the mortality rate of rabies is 100%, but for Huo Bei, Qi Chu doesn't know.

"Can we just walk along this road?" Galle looked at the wheel tracks under his paws. He tilted his furry head slightly, and his eyes fell on Qichu. Qichu seemed to know more than them. Galle looked at Qichu with admiration in his eyes, and he said, "This way we can save the boss."

"If all goes well, maybe we will see Jia Nuo again." Qi Chu said.

"I don't care about it, I don't want to see it at all." Galle's tail hangs behind him, swaying slightly, and he can't notice it unless he looks carefully. After realizing that Qi Chu's eyes are on his tail, Galle takes a step back, turns his head and walks forward.

Huo Bei's wound was inflamed, and he was a little hot. The whole wolf looked a little weak. When he got close to Qi Chu, his breath had a hot feeling. It lightly rubbed against Qi Chu and said, "It's actually fine. It will be fine in two days."

"This kind of matter should be resolved as soon as possible, don't delay." Qi Chu sighed: "It's really fine, because everyone who has something to do is cold."

There are not many wolves living in Siberia. Usually, when hunting or fighting for territory, there will be more or less conflicts. These conflicts are often accompanied by bloodshed and injuries. In the harsh weather environment of Siberia, the wounds of wild wolves after injuries cannot be cleaned in time, and they are prone to inflammation and infection. Wounded wolves often have rotten wounds, are emaciated, and drag their tails that are almost hairless and bald, wandering on the edge of the territories of other wolves.

They dare not conflict with other wolves.

And then die a painful death.

Of course Huo Bei didn't know what was going on in Qi Chu's mind, but seeing Qi Chu's anxious appearance, he felt sad and satisfied at the same time. He leaned over and stuck out his tongue to lick Qi Chu, and said in a low voice, "You are so kind to me."

Qi Chu opened his mouth. In fact, he wanted to say that Huo Bei treated him better, but seeing Huo Bei like this, Qi Chu had no choice but to raise his head and rub Huo Bei.

Huo Bei's kindness to him is based on his lies, and Qi Chu has never felt very at ease about this.

Qi Chu is a dog, and Huo Bei is a wolf. Different species are incompatible. Among many predators, wolves are the top predators, and they usually act in groups. Such a special group composition will make them more exclusive.

Qi Chu as a "wolf" can be liked by Huo Bei, but Qi Chu as a dog, let alone what Huo Bei would think of him, the xenophobia of the wolves will not tolerate him.

Thinking of this, Qi Chu suddenly became preoccupied.

Huskies are a breed of dog that cannot think too deeply. After all, once this kind of dog thinks about it, it looks no different from being depressed.

"What's wrong?" Seeing Qi Chu like this, Huo Bei asked subconsciously.

"Then you have to remember how good I am to you." Qi Chu leaned over and licked Huo Bei: "For this sake, you can't let me down."