Chapter 67

Anol didn't understand at all that it was a big pot on his head. It looked at the husky in front of it, and was taken a step back by the other's surprise, and stared at Qi Chu cautiously.

Qi Chu shook his head, and he also stepped back vigilantly, the way he looked at Anol was no different from looking at a pervert.

At this moment, the culprit who really dug the hole was lying in the forest and watching the wild deer vigilantly in front of him. Huo Bei seemed to feel that someone was talking about it. Its tail flicked slightly and its ears trembled unnaturally.

"Why didn't you bring Qi Chu to hunt?" Sawyer asked.

"It's by the lake." Huo Bei had already guessed where Qi Chu was, and it licked its paw: "Do you have a cousin?"

Sawyer turned his head to look at Huo Bei, turned his head after a while, continued to stare at the wild deer that was gnawing grass, and asked calmly, "Do you have any?"

"I don't have one." Huo Bei said expressionlessly, "The cubs of the wolf pack are usually the cubs of the wolf king. When the new generation of wolf kings comes, they will kill the cubs left by the previous generation of wolf kings."

Sawyer made no sound.

Huo Bei continued: "So, the wolves in the wolf pack, where did the cousin come from?"

For a while, the snowy owl on the top of the head made a sound, and the wild deer in front of it raised its head suspiciously, and then lowered its head to continue gnawing on the weeds after a while, until the wolves surrounded it, and rushed out at the right time. There was a cry of despair.

Huo Bei stuck out his tongue and licked the fangs, it said: "You go and ask it."

"Why don't you ask?" Sawyer asked curiously, "If you feel something is wrong, just ask."

Huo Bei was silent for a while, staring at the wild deer corpse in front of him for a while before saying: "Go and ask."

Its voice was deep, and after a pause, Sawyer nodded and said, "Okay."

Qi Chu, who was still dealing with Anol at the moment, didn't realize this. He was thinking about what Anol was going to do, but for a wolf who could dig graves, Qi Chu really couldn't bring up any sense of intimacy. He looked at the sign on Anol's neck that was mostly covered by fur.

"Although you refuse to admit it, I know you are a dog, and I also know what you do." Arnold said in an ambiguous tone, with unclear meaning: "The life of a dog is really good. It is raised by humans and provided with all kinds of food. You don't have to worry about being hungry or thirsty."

Huskies generally belong to sled dogs in Siberia, one of the working dogs, but they are generally used as pet dogs in other cities. The life of pet dogs must be much better than that of working dogs, but Qi Chu is not sure if he is a pet dog. After all, he has many wounds on his body, unless the original owner is a dog abuser... In fact, he thinks his body should be more like a working dog.

"Do you think you are not a dog if you don't wear a dog tag?" Arnold approached Qi Chu, but did not cross the dividing line between the two wolves' territories. Arnold said in a low voice, "Let me guess...you are so nervous, Huo Bei must not know that you are a dog, not a wolf."

The guess about this matter was correct, and Qi Chu's heart rose following these words.

"Tell me, if you let Huo Bei know that you are a dog, not a wolf, what will happen to it?" Arnold whispered: "Do you think it will eat you in one bite according to its personality? Or slowly tear you up and eat you?"