Chapter 74

Huo Bei's territory was already very large, and now it has occupied the territory previously occupied by Anol. The territories of the two wolf packs merged into one, extending from the lake to the forest. This large territory will only belong to one wolf pack in the future.

Galle was obviously very happy, it even wanted Huo Bei to continue to occupy more territory, ran back and forth excitedly, and even ran with Qi Chu.

"What's the matter?" When Qi Chu was lying in the nest digging holes at night, Huo Bei noticed that Qi Chu's mood was not right. Qi Chu usually likes digging holes when he is happy, and likes digging holes when he is unhappy, but the two methods of digging holes are different, and there is an obvious gap.

"Why don't you want to make a hole in the territory over there?" Qi Chu raised his head puzzled.

Huo Bei couldn't resist this kind of look, and he knew it very well in his heart, so he no longer resisted. Every time he saw Qi Chu look at him with this kind of look, he would lean up and nibble him lightly.

"Isn't it good to be here? Why do you want to be there?" Huo Bei's face changed slightly when he thought of what Qi Chu said yesterday. His obsession with digging holes for Qi Chu is really incomprehensible. Although the wolf's claws are very sharp, they will hurt if you dig too much. Galle has verified this point before.

Huo Bei was also worried about Qi Chu's claws before, but after continuing to observe for a period of time, Huo Bei had to admit that the digging didn't seem to have any effect on Qi Chu's claws, and his furry paws were still very tender.

When we met for the first time, Qi Chu's paw pads had many wounds, all caused by rubbing, and some of them were already bleeding. After being raised by Huo Bei's side for the past two months, even the paws looked much better.

"I want to sleep together." Qi Chu lay down in the pit between himself and Huo Bei, his furry ears moved slightly: "Isn't it good to sleep together? You can keep warm in winter."

"No need." Huo Bei paused, and added: "This is not good, and Sawyer and the others will not agree."

Huo Bei really didn't lie to Qi Chu on this point, and Sawyer and the others really wouldn't agree, because Qi Chu was so tossed, no matter who was sleeping next to a screaming guy, he would feel unable to sleep.

Now everyone is used to Qi Chu's howling. At the beginning, when the wolves howled every morning, Qi Chu would howl along with them. The long howling of wolves was mixed with screams, so Sawyer and the others had to concentrate on ignoring this sound to prevent themselves from being led astray.

In the end, Galle was miserably led astray, and it took a long time to correct it after practicing.

The howling of wolves during that time made Galle feel unconfident.

Qi Chu's tail shook slightly, he tilted his head, leaned over and licked Huo Bei's chin, and when Huo Bei was about to respond, he jumped out of the pit and walked towards their new territory. Huo Bei arranged for the Galle brothers to be there, and Qi Chu wanted to join in the fun.

I've seen how Huo Bei fights, but this shouldn't be called fighting each other. After all, it's just a one-sided fight that is suppressed by strength.

Since Huo Bei's territory is close to the water, the land is usually relatively humid, and the bushes and branches are luxuriant. Many prey will walk here, and other predators can also be seen preying on animals from time to time.

And Ganol's territory is next to the forest, which is the favorite place for predators to live. Sometimes the snowy owl lands on a tall tree branch, spots the prey below, and flies down directly with extremely fast speed. Then the sharp claws hook the prey, take it up to the sky, and then throw it down to stun, fall to death, and finally eat the prey.