Chapter 101

In mid-May, the bushes in Siberia are already lush and lush. Some wild deer grazing in the bushes in groups from time to time. Their vigilance is not weak, but no matter how vigilant their prey are, they cannot guard against cunning hunters.

Even if it escapes this time, it will still be the predators' dinner next time.

Huo Bei half-pressed his body, using the bushes to cover his figure, and Galle not far away occupied their attack positions respectively. The wolves hunted together as a team, and the important task of attracting prey fell on Qi Chu.

When the wild deer heard the sound from the bushes not far away, their ears moved slightly, and they immediately raised their heads vigilantly. If there was anything wrong, they would run away.

However, the wild deer didn't notice anything. Just as it relaxed its vigilance and was about to continue grazing with its head down, a figure suddenly appeared from the bushes and made a sound of "嗤呜--".

This startled the wild deer almost jumped up, turned around and ran back without thinking. This movement broke the peaceful atmosphere of the wild deer eating, and a hunting operation started again for a while.

But the instigator was lying on the ground with his forelegs, his tail raised, watching a few wild deer fleeing in all directions, the dog's eyes revealed a trace of pride after the scheme succeeded.

His pride is directly expressed in the tail, a big fluffy tail wagging very happily.

In fact, Qi Chu didn't want to chase the wild deer at all. He was responsible for driving the wild deer to the encirclement, not the main attack. After finishing what he should do, it will depend on Huo Bei's hunting ability.

In fact, the hunting success rate of Siberian wolves is not very high, but they are indeed very powerful, and the overall hunting success rate is much higher than the average level.

The wild deer just ran towards this side. After entering the encirclement, Huo Bei's claws were already clenched. Its figure followed the wild deer and quickly shuttled through the bushes.

This blow was enough to knock the wild deer to the ground. Such a fall was nothing to Huo Bei who had been hunting all year round, but it was serious for the wild deer with thin and fragile legs.

One of the wild deer's legs probably suffered from a fall. When it struggled to get up, its right forelimb obviously couldn't exert its strength, and it anxiously called to its companions.

But soon, it was directly knocked to the ground by Huo Bei, its neck was bitten, and Galle and the others pounced on it very skillfully, the wild deer bitten by several wolves howled in despair, and finally lay powerlessly on the ground, pupils covered in white.

Qi Chu wagged his tail and came over to enjoy this delicious meal. When he walked over, as usual, Galle and the others would get out of the way, while Huo Bei tore off the deer's most delicious legs very intimately, just like when they first met. It was just a few months before Qi Chu's identity was simply a leap.

The wild deer here was killed, which actually meant that the other wild deer were temporarily safe, and the other wild deer continued to graze with their heads down.

"Qiqi, is it my illusion? You have a big belly." After eating, Qi Chu was lying on his back on the ground, basking in a comfortable sunbath. Huo Bei, who was next to him, heard something not far away and had already gone to investigate, so Galle, who was under the tree, came over and said in a low voice, "Is it so fast?"

"..." Qi Chu glanced at her bulging stomach from eating, and then at Galle next to her.

"Have you ever thought that this may be caused by overeating." Qi Chu wondered, "What is going on in your head every day?"