Chapter 90

"How is it?" Just as Qi Chu turned over, he saw Huo Bei walking towards him. In Qi Chu's impression, Huo Bei was usually ferocious and brave. Even when he just met, Huo Bei's paw happened to be injured, and this somewhat arrogant Siberian wolf didn't even look embarrassed.

But looking at it now, it is indeed a bit embarrassing.

Even though Siberian wolves are more ferocious than Doberman pinschers, rabbits can kick eagles when they are on the verge of death, let alone a Doberman pinscher injected with mania.

The fangs of the Doberman Pinscher left a deep wound on Huo Bei's back. Blood gushed out from the wound and dripped down the hair on his back. When Huo Bei walked towards Qi Chu, drops of blood dripped along the way.

"I'm fine...but what do you do?" Qi Chu was stunned when he saw Huo Bei like this, but he reacted in two seconds, and immediately stepped forward to check Huo Bei's injury, he said: "Quickly get down, let me see the wound on your back."

As soon as he finished speaking, Huo Bei approached and sniffed him, and was also turned over by the Siberian wolf in front of him involuntarily. Qi Chu didn't understand what Huo Bei was going to do, and was a little stunned for a while.

Huo Bei's front kiss was close to Qi Chu's neck, his fangs pressed against Qi Chu's body, Qi Chu hooked his claws and couldn't move, in fact he couldn't move either, what could a husky do under the paws of a Siberian wolf?

"Fortunately, it's okay." Huo Bei checked Qi Chu from head to toe, not even letting go of the tail hair. After making sure that Qi Chu's body was only covered with leaves and grass clippings, he breathed a sigh of relief, leaned over and stretched out his tongue, and gently licked Qi Chu's hair. The rough tongue licked Qi Chu's body, making Qi Chu flinch a little sensitively.

"I'm fine, but you're fine." Qi Chu looked at Huo Bei helplessly. The blood on Huo Bei's body dripped down onto Qi Chu's body along the wolf's fur. The dog's sense of smell is very sensitive. Huo Bei and Qi Chu were so close that Qi Chu could clearly smell the strong smell of blood on Huo Bei's body.

Huo Bei lay on Qi Chu's body. It seemed to have weakened suddenly, and the blood of the Doberman Pinscher was still stained on its fangs, but the whole wolf lost its strength. It weakly half-closed its wolf eyes, and rubbed against Qi Chu affectionately.

Qi Chu struggled to get out from under Huo Bei's claws. He looked back at Huo Bei, and when he realized that Huo Bei was about to get up, he quickly stopped him and said, "Don't move, don't move!"

As he said, he went forward to scratch the fluff on Huo Bei's back. In fact, the wound was much more serious than Qi Chu thought. You didn't even need to pull the fluff to see the huge wound. The flesh and blood turned out, which looked extremely hideous.

"Huo Bei..." Seeing the wound, Qi Chu's heart suddenly constricted, and he felt a little sour. Perhaps for a Siberian wolf like Huo Bei, injuries were commonplace, but for Qi Chu, he still couldn't stand it. Usually seeing stray cats injured in school, Qi Chu felt that he couldn't take it seriously, let alone this is Huo Bei.

"It's okay." Huo Bei lay on the ground. It licked its paws, turned its head slightly, and tried to look at the wound on its back, but if it moved a little more, it would pull the painful wound. It hissed lightly in pain, took a breath, and then had to lie obediently on the ground, moving its ears slightly twice: "Don't be afraid, it's okay, it just looks a little scary, but it doesn't really hurt."

"You don't hurt?" Qi Chu looked at Huo Bei, and he said, "You lied to me?"

"..." Huo Bei paused, it thought for a while and said, "It's not very painful, I can bear it."