Chapter 59

While lying next to Huo Bei, Qi Chu had already started to think about why his dog life became like this. There were pits everywhere in the dog life, if you stepped on one, there would be thunderstorms underneath.

He swore that when he and Gallekop wanted to be sterilized, he never intended to blame Huo Bei.

Now Huo Bei seems to regard "sterilization" as a very proud thing, its tail lightly rests on Qi Chu's body, Qi Chu trembles subconsciously, too guilty to look directly at Huo Bei.

For several days in a row, the frequency of Huo Bei mentioning the word "sterilization" rose sharply, so that Qi Chu almost became numb to this word from guilty conscience.

"It's grown back." Huo Bei seemed to be inspired. It hunted a lot, and became more enthusiastic about hunting, and then dragged the prey back to Qi Chu to eat, and still stared at Qi Chu to eat, very satisfied.

Qi Chu stared at his paws, he sighed, the results of dieting for so many days were ruined by a few meals of meat.

He always felt that there was something wrong with what happened yesterday, but he couldn't figure it out, so Qi Chu decided not to think about it for the time being. Selective thinking is a must-have skill for huskies.

Qi Chu was brought by Huo Bei's side, and Qi Chu who had been raised lost his privilege of being a patient - to open his mouth when he was hungry.

Huo Bei's territory is located by the lake, and the forest near the lake also belongs to the wolves' territory. However, since early spring, more and more predators are coming from here, the wolves do not stop these animals, but are more cautious.

Galle and Hero have been ignoring each other since the fight. Herro didn't want to kill Galle as he said, but he didn't beat him lightly.

Qi Chu stepped on the ground with his paws, followed Huo Bei's figure, and went to the forest to inspect the territory together. Huo Bei, who was walking in front, suddenly stopped. Before Qi Chu could react to what happened, Huo Bei stopped him sideways. Huo Bei raised his sharp claws, let out a low growl, showed his sharp fangs, and issued a warning sound to the back of the tree not far away.

The wolves next to them also dispersed, showing a tendency to encircle them. They have cooperated countless times, and they have long been handy. Standing next to Huo Bei, Sawyer sniffed the smell, paused and said, "Why does this smell feel familiar?"

"Familiar?" Huo Bei's long and narrow wolf eyes were slightly ferocious. He stared at the back of the tree without moving his gaze, and said word by word: "It should be other wolves, but I don't recognize this smell."

Qi Chu also sniffed the smell, he couldn't tell the difference between the wolf's smell and other smells, but Sawyer said it was a little familiar, and Qi Chu also felt that the smell seemed a little familiar after being told by it.

He tilted his head slightly and said, "It seems a little familiar."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Huo Bei turn his head to look at him, his eyes seemed a little unhappy, Qi Chu thought about it and didn't say anything.

There was no reaction in the bushes, so Huo Bei stepped forward impatiently. Its upper body pressed down slightly, and its sharp claws stepped on the ground, leaving deep claw marks. It had a ferocious wolf face and walked slowly towards the bushes.

Its reaction puzzled the other wolves, and they also came up to take a look. Of course, Qi Chu was no exception, but when he saw that the tails of the two wolves were entangled, as if they wanted to separate, but they could not be separated for the time being, he tilted his furry head.