Chapter 106

"Boss." The young man with half of his face destroyed by burns came over. He looked down at the thing he was stepping on, then took a step back, and his eyes fell on it. After seeing it clearly, his pupils suddenly constricted.

"What's the matter?" The man was behind, he was still thinking about it, and there was no movement in the cabin until now, but after he asked this sentence, he didn't get a response, he turned his head in confusion and saw the young man staring at his feet, he was motionless, the man frowned, got up and walked over: "What's going on?"

"I seem to have found Arthur..." The young man paused, then continued: "A part of the body."

The man was stunned for a moment, and then reacted quickly. He lowered his head to look at the slightly protruding thing under the young man's feet. The young man raised his foot and took a step back, revealing what looked like a rotten human hand.

On this hand the man saw a ring, which was indeed Arthuro's.

"It's really a miserable death." The man paused for a moment, broke his seat and said regretfully: "You are one of the most proud people under my command. It's a pity. I promised to reward you when you go back this time, but it turned out... Sigh."

The man seemed to be very sorry for Arthuro's death, but he was clearly planning to keep Arthur here forever, and he was the one who gave up Arthuro.

The young man next to him just glanced at the man, and then looked away, as if he didn't see anything.

"Iman is about to move, how much anesthesia has been injected?" The man squatted down, took out his gloves, looked at the severed hand, and threw it aside casually, saying: "Why hasn't there been any movement until now?"

"Not much, logically he should be awake." The young man also looked in the direction of the cabin, although from his angle, he couldn't see anything.

The two looked at each other, and both realized that something was wrong.

The big man behind him immediately understood, turned around and walked towards the cabin.

*

Huo Bei took Qi Chu to see the way the elk migrated in the future, and then took Qi Chu for a walk. For them, patrolling the territory was another kind of walk, not to mention walking with Qi Chu, Huo Bei was always very happy.

As an energetic husky, Qi Chu is naturally very happy.

In the afternoon, most of the animals would rest, and some would go to the lake to drink water. The temperature gradually rose. The other wolves chose to go back to rest after patrolling the territory, but Huo Bei and Qi Chu were full of energy.

Until a wolf howl interrupted Qi Chu and Huo Bei's sleepiness.

"Arnold?" Qi Chu recognized Anol's voice this time, and just as he finished speaking, he heard the rustling of the bushes, and Anol got out of it. This wolf has really learned a fine human tradition - visiting.

Huo Bei was dissatisfied from the beginning, but later he got used to it.

"I just came from the old man." Anol glanced at Huo Bei, and then said rather meaningfully, "Guess what I saw?"

"What?" Qi Chu asked, tilting her head.

"A wolf very similar to Huo Bei." Speaking, Anol asked, "Do you have brothers and sisters?"

Huo Bei glanced at Anol, but didn't speak.

"That shouldn't be the case. That wolf really looks like you. I went there secretly. I was going to play with those... Qi Chu's kin. Then I saw a wolf with a wolf's mouth tied in the old man's house. It looked exactly like you." Arnold sighed: "It really looks like it."