Chapter 92

Qi Chu can stand up and walk by himself, but this is not the same as being forced to walk with one leg lifted by the old man. Qi Chu was thrown into the kennel by the old man before he fully understood what was going on. He could only watch helplessly as Huo Bei got farther and farther away from him.

Huo Bei was a little groggy due to the inflammation of the wound, and it subconsciously stretched out its claws to hook Qi Chu, but it was in vain.

"You used to be very good. You have been with wolves for a long time, and you have learned bad habits." The old man sat on the ground and raised his hand to grab Qi Chu's ears. The ears are very sensitive. Qi Chu subconsciously wanted to move his dog's head away. However, the old man's hand was too strong. In order not to hurt himself, Qi Chu had to bear it. He bowed his head obediently and listened to the old man's lesson.

"You don't go home after playing outside? Look... Do you still look like a sled dog? What about your work and your responsibilities? You are a sled dog. You are different from those wild wolves. You have a family." The old man sat down and had a good chat with Qi Chu. He pointed to the other sled dogs and said, "Look, it, it, and it...everyone is a sled dog, why do you love to play?"

Qi Chu shook his fluffy ears. He turned his head and glanced around at the sled dogs, and at the old man who was sternly admonishing him, suddenly felt that he should give some reaction.

So he raised his paw, put it on the old man's arm, and patted it lightly: "Relax, there is always diversity in species, and Huskies are the same."

The old man only saw his husky raised its paws to hook him, and kept barking. Judging from his many years of experience in raising huskies, the dog must be swearing, and it was very ugly.

Because the huskies next to them all turned their heads and looked at them with their heads tilted.

In the end, Qi Chu was put on a rope and stayed with a group of huskies, returning to the group for a short time.

For some reason, Qi Chu always felt like going home to visit relatives.

A group of huskies looked at him curiously. Qi Chu thought for a while. Although he didn't know this group of huskies, there were many brothers and sisters from the original owner, so he greeted them very friendly.

The group of huskies wagged their tails in unison, then whispered to each other, tilted their heads curiously, and moved around Qi Chu to sniff him.

Because Qi Chu often stays with wolves, his body is actually contaminated with a lot of wolves' smell, and ordinary dogs are very sensitive to this.

Except for this group of huskies, after all, they are huskies with two sled wolves.

*

The wound on Huo Bei's back became inflamed, and he needed to cut open the wound with a knife, dig out some rotten flesh, then sterilize it, and re-sew the needles. In fact, when the wound reached this point, he hardly knew it hurt.

When the old man opened the wound on the wolf's back, Huo Bei's whole body only moved slightly, and there was no other reaction.

When the carrion was removed and disinfected with disinfectant, it was a heart-rending pain. The old man had no anesthesia, so he had to lock Huo Bei's claws with a rope before he dared to disinfect and suture its wound.

Huo Bei twitched violently all over his body, his tail hung behind his back, he woke up abruptly from the pain, and subconsciously went to find Qi Chu's figure, when Qi Chu's figure was not found, he immediately struggled to leave, but his limbs were tied together, no one could run away.