Chapter 107

The temperature in Siberia in June is not cold, but Qi Chu felt cooler than when he first came here. He was caught off guard by a sword piercing through his heart, and his heart was so cold. He was listening to what Iman said with great interest, tilted his head, and now slowly straightened his head, his ears subconsciously pushed back.

He couldn't control the airplane ears, Huo Bei glanced at Qi Chu's furry ears, and then at Qi Chu who was quite guilty.

"Dog?" Huo Bei looked away, looked at Iman again, and said, "You mean, domesticated wolves? I know this, I have seen Qi Chu's group, and they are all a group of very good domesticated wolves."

Iman didn't seem to understand what Huo Bei said, and looked at Huo Bei suspiciously.

"There are many kinds of wolves. You haven't seen Qi Chu... Have you ever seen a dog that barks like a wolf? Have you ever seen a dog that is so beautiful?" Huo Bei leaned over to Qi Chu's side, stuck out his tongue and licked Qi Chu's hair, rubbed him lightly and said, "This is my domestic wolf."

Iman's expression was exactly the same as Arnold's before.

When Arnold saw Iman, he was suddenly satisfied. Finally, there was a wolf like him. He couldn't understand this situation, and this wolf was Huo Bei's brother.

Compared to this, Iman was a little calmer than Arnold. After calming down for a while, he asked tentatively, "What is a domestic wolf?"

"A wolf raised at home is a domestic wolf." Huo Beidao: "Like Qiqi, that's right."

From the beginning to the end, Qi Chu didn't say a word, and put on the wolf's coat again. He was a little stunned when he heard it. After tilting his head, he thought about it. In fact, according to this theory, there is no problem. Huskies have the blood of Siberian wolves, so they can be regarded as relatives of wolves, and they are indeed raised at home. Is there a problem with domestic wolves? No problem at all.

Qi Chu also quickly convinced himself.

"So...you are..." Iman said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, is there a problem?" Huo Bei asked.

"No problem." Yiman replied, but Qi Chu was still a little curious.

Arnold next to him waited for a long time, then he sighed and said, "I didn't tell you, don't you feel that there is something you have overlooked?"

"What? No." Iman replied.

"..." After Arnold paused, it organized its language before responding: "Huo Bei is a male wolf, Qi Chu is a male...domestic wolf, haven't you noticed the problem?"

"No problem." Iman said calmly, "Huo Bei can even accept it as a dog. If it's male, it's nothing."

It's okay to be interracial, but is gender still an issue?

For some reason, Arnold firmly believed that Huo Bei and Iman were real brothers. The two brothers' brain circuits were somewhat unusual, but there seemed to be a little reason.

Anol finally struggled twice and sighed.

*

The young man was searching for the location on the computer, and the man beside him seemed a little anxious, and he asked, "Where's Yiman?"

"The location here is not very good. Iman may be too far away, and it will take some time." Cold sweat broke out on the young man's forehead, and after half of his face was burnt, he looked extraordinarily ferocious.

"Trash." The man squeezed out a few words from between his teeth. He looked at the forest with cold eyes, planning that if he couldn't find it again, he would have to find another way. There are only two days left before the live broadcast of the underground live three days later. This time, there is a very huge amount of money in the betting pool.