Chapter 25: Courtship Behavior

The ice in Siberia in March is very slippery. When a snowy owl flew by in mid-air, it saw a wolf lying on the ice and flying towards the distance at an extremely fast speed.

And the beasts hiding in the forest also saw this scene one after another.

A pack of wolves followed behind this wolf.

Fortunately, this smooth ice layer is not very long. After Qi Chu plunged into the snowdrift, he finally stopped his skating journey.

It's just that the collision made him a little dizzy, and when he stood up, he was a little buoyant. Huo Bei, who came behind, saw this handsome wolf passing in front of it with a one-sided posture, shaking his head.

Huo Bei: ...

"What kind of new posture is this for crossing the lake?" Galle was also dumbfounded. He saw Qi Chu take two steps and then lay down on the ice, closed his eyes tightly, and immediately leaned over to sniff, then turned his head to look at Huo Beidao: "There should be no injuries."

Of course Qi Chu was not injured, the reason why he didn't want to open his eyes was that he was a little dizzy, and most importantly, he was too embarrassing.

As long as there were fewer wolves watching today, he wouldn't be ashamed to this extent.

After he closed his eyes for a while, there was no movement in his ears, until he quietly opened his half-closed eyes, and found that there were no wolves around, and immediately sat up, a little surprised that he was left behind by the wolves, after all, wolves generally do not abandon their companions.

But when he thought about it carefully, he wasn't actually a companion of the wolf pack, at most he was a fake wolf queen who ate and drank.

"Stop pretending?" A familiar voice sounded from behind his ears, and Qi Chu suddenly turned around, only to find that Huo Bei was waiting for him not far away: "Come here."

Qi Chu squatted stiffly on the spot without moving.

"Stop pretending, your ears are moving." Huo Bei sighed and emphasized again: "Come here."

As we all know, dogs can't control their ears. As a husky, Qi Chu had to slowly turn his head to look at Huo Bei again. His cautious appearance almost made Huo Bei laugh angrily. His paws stepped on the snowdrift, and his wolf eyes looked even colder under the shadow of the tree.

Qi Chu got up dejectedly and walked towards Huo Bei with his tail hanging behind him. He asked, "Did you get separated from your wolves again?"

The word "you" is very vivid. Huo Bei's wolf eyes were slightly half-closed, and then he leaned over to sniff Qi Chu's breath, and said, "You can't hunt, you can't eat frozen meat, you can't run and walk on icy lakes, what else do you want?"

"Pulling the sled." Qi Chu sighed. Of course he would walk on the frozen lake, which is the talent of a Siberian husky, but this time it was obviously an accident. Qi Chu shook off the ice particles on the fluff of his neck. He walked to Huo Bei's side, raised his paw and pointed to the other side of the frozen lake and said, "Give me a rope, and I can pull you to the other side of the lake. The speed is definitely very fast."

And absolutely out of control.

Qi Chu is equivalent to a wild husky, without professional training, but has the talent of a husky for pulling sleds.

A wolf and a dog stood in the snowdrift. Qi Chu was smaller than Huo Bei. He looked up at Huo Bei with sincere eyes. Huo Bei took a glance and then turned and walked towards the forest. He said, "You are weak and small. You can't even hunt. You can't stay in the pack of wolves. Wolves don't raise waste wolves."